Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations: US shows over Summer months..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Season 2 has definite story arcs, and a definite "can't wait until next week to see what happens" vibe. The season finale had one of the best multi-cliffhangers/developments in recent memory (stuff you won't see coming a mile off).

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Watched 3 outta the 5 episodes of The 4400 first series - good but far from spectacular. Will stick with it anyways.

Gotta get through the quite disappointing '24: Day 3' .. really seems to drag on and i've heard series 4 is even worse. But looking forward to series 5.. apparently excellent.

Also gotta try and get through House and start Band Of Brothers (really looking forward to it.. never saw it and got it recently).

PS - on the Summer TV front, the excellent Morgan Spurlock fronted series '30 Days' is back for a second season July 21st. First season was top-notch stuff!

Good TV.com article on the shows on during the Summer

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Good link Basquille, cheers.
    I've added some shows to my myepisodes.com account.

A TV series of Blade sounds interesting.... I wonder what they'll do with it?

Advertisement