Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

odhran wrote:
    Lightning Bolt aren't that new, are they? I was under the impression that they'd been around for years...

Actually you're right... I presumed they were newer. They actually formed in 1994. Although their first album wasn't out til 1999 and they're very much a 00s band, which is still "new" in my books

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 chairs

use www.last.fm or *snip* to find new bands you may like, based on similar tastes and styles.

That second site doesn't make it clear if it's legal or not so I had to remove the link, sorry! - John2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 chairs

oh and seeing as your taste isn't TOO dissimilar to mine i'd say go for some of Giruilla's reccomendations, they are good ones

Advertisement