Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brief Peek at Season 3 (** SPOILERS **)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

... oh god... i can't stop laughing... seriously..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MIGWAR-DWP

loon wrote:
    ... oh god... i can't gag polish nut... seriously..

Seriouly dude, this is a 'lost' discussion site. Stay focused...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

loon wrote:
    like accrediting every major WWII film achievement to the Americans, and they weren't even in it...

Sorry loon, slightly off topic ...but ya lost me here?

... have you seen any american WWII war films??? anytime anything good happens.. they allegedly do it.. like stealing the enigma machines, etc.. and for some reason (i'm guessing its because they are based on factual events ie WWII) they believe these things to have happened as a matter of fact...

.. its like the da vinci code (book).. people are starting to argue that its real.. omg.. bet this wouldn't have happened if the film came out first.. some people should not be allowed to read... especially bad twin..

.. actually i realise where i've seen this format before... its highlander!!!!

highlander was brilliant.. highlander 2 (i think it was called the quickening) was poor.. it had nothing to do with the first film.. sean connery was back from the dead.. because a). they were aliens and b). they were on their home planet.. and highlander 3, well it kinda followed on from 1 and luckily had nothing to do with 2 but was still poor...

i was trying to remember when the last time i felt like this was.. now i know.. thank you lost for dredging up poor film memories...

• Advertisement

oh no... i just had a terrible thought.. what if it is all fate...

fate got them on the plane, which happened to go off course and fate made desmond unable to press the buttons, etc..

this way, they can link the seasons saying that it is the island or even the numbers thats doing this..

one question though... after the crash ie all the magnetism... how did the computer work?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Maybe a wizard did it. That'd explain everything and covers all bases. Anything that seems unlikely or just plain doesn't make sense... a wizard did it :)

early in season one doesn't kate put on a pair of 'enchanted' hiking boots...

jack's a poof... he could do with some courage
    sawyer has no heart
    and hurley's nuts so he must need a brain

... there's a link to something somewhere, but i cant quite put my finger on it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MIGWAR-DWP

loon wrote:
    ...oh my god...

...all my ideas are totally random...

...they have no basis in reality...

...i'm such a dumbass...

...i smell like poo...

...my dots are very annoying...

...I LOOK LIKE A BABOON...

Glad one of your posts finally made sense...:cool:

i thought that was a very clever anagram... maybe i should just write a synopsis on the justification of playing final fantasy...

• Advertisement
Advertisement