Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV sting catches Pedo with pants down

Options
  • 24-05-2006 5:32pm

This guy belives he is about to have a threesome with a 14 year old .... and a cat.

It is however an investigation by an undercover tv show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HpIuQrhcC0

Its marginally safe for work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Yep it was on humour the other day.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054935008

Not really that funny though! Probably didn't belong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Best naming-and-shaming ever!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

It's kind of ridiculous IMO...the face on the guy sitting there in his towel while the other guy talks about riding a cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Why didn't he just buy a cat?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

petes wrote:
    Why didn't he just buy a cat?

He should've had one of those cookies as well,they looked very nice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I thought for a split second they were actually going to let him walk out, assuming the tape would have been passed to the police later.

How that TV guy restrained himself I'll never know...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

That was very strange. Why was the police officer wearing a gilly suit?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The guy questioning him reminded me SO much of Horatio from CSI: Miami!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I love this 'trial by television' stuff that seems to becoming more and more the norm.

Am I the only one who gets the impression that after he's done passing judgement on people Chris Hanson likes to go home and shove some ben-wa balls up his ass before jerking off to videos of himself? Anyone else get that? Is that just me? Oh ok.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Pigman II wrote:
    Am I the only one who gets the impression that after he's done passing judgement on people Chris Hanson likes to go home and shove some ben-wa balls up his ass before jerking off to videos of himself? Anyone else get that? Is that just me? Oh ok.....

Hehehe. I was thinking the same but didn't want to say. It will all come out years from now.
    Pun intended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

WTF?? The camouflaged cop? SO over the top.

Stupid Americans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Pigman II wrote:
    I love this 'trial by television' stuff that seems to becoming more and more the norm.

Absolutely. I'm in shock after seeing that. I don't care what the intentions were. It was an absolutely outrageous way of dealing with it. Putting it on national television - how manipulative is that? That'll get the ratings up. It's just further child exploitation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

yeah I seen that on TV last week , they're also some sick fookers in south Florida , one guy turned up with his 5 yr old son to meet a 14yr old boy.

The reason they put it on TV to to deter the paedophiles from soliciting young children online, if they know they are going to be named and shamed on National TV they will think twice about there actions.

the Guru wrote:
    The reason they put it on TV to to deter the paedophiles from soliciting young children online, if they know they are going to be named and shamed on National TV they will think twice about there actions.

And, no doubt, the ratings will be through the roof and advertisers will be scrambling for the airtime. I'd be very skeptical about any "honourable" intentions these TV company officials might claim to have. Anyone see that movie Network, which is an attack on big television corporations? For some reason I'm reminded of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 LowTek

Dudess wrote:
    And, no doubt, the ratings will be through the roof and advertisers will be scrambling for the airtime. I'd be very skeptical about any "honourable" intentions these TV company officials might claim to have. Anyone see that movie Network, which is an attack on big television corporations? For some reason I'm reminded of it...

I doubt the the TV compney doing the show care for little more than their ratings, yeah.. that's probably true, but the fact remains that scumbag (mid twenties probably) tried to solicate sex from a 14 year old girl, and wanted her to do god knows what with a cat! He deserved to be caught on national TV, and have his face known!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Where the hell did that cop in the camo think he was? Nam or something?

He has that look about him alright.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

sound_wave wrote:

It was only that bit that made it worth watching. :)

robinph wrote:
    It was only that bit that made it worth watching. :)

What about the bit where Chris talks about "blanking the cat up the blankety-blank?" If you turn your volume up to 11 you can even hear a faint squirting noise coming from the direction of Chris's trousers when he says it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Mr Pervert, watch out for the running bush!!!

Encountering some bush was probably the last thing Marvin had expected that night.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Pigman II wrote:
    Encountering some bush was probably the last thing Marvin had expected that night.
    Actually, maybe he wasn't expecting to see any bush...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Saintly

sound_wave wrote:

Think they will introduce the tactic in Templemore? Dress a few gardai up as bushes and plant them all over the Phoenix Park... 'I almost had him, judge, but I tripped over my foliage...'

Saintly

LowTek wrote:
    I doubt the the TV compney doing the show care for little more than their ratings, yeah.. that's probably true, but the fact remains that scumbag (mid twenties probably) tried to solicate sex from a 14 year old girl, and wanted her to do god knows what with a cat! He deserved to be caught on national TV, and have his face known!

Hmmm. You're right. He is a reprehensible piece of ****, but putting it on TV - it seems to cheapen the whole issue. And the intentions of the TV network - well, I've already made my feelings clear on that. As for that bush - ok, now that's a bit too Brasseye for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Whoah..the guy kept a good poker face though (which kinda made it less fun). I was hoping he'd break down in tears or something. Talk about name and shame!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 LowTek

Dudess wrote:
    Hmmm. You're right. He is a reprehensible piece of ****, but putting it on TV - it seems to cheapen the whole issue. And the intentions of the TV network - well, I've already made my feelings clear on that. As for that bush - ok, now that's a bit too Brasseye for my liking.

I can see where your coming from alright regarding the TV broadcast. Still though... I can only imgaine what went through that perverts head when he saw the show host and a cameraman appear! hahah!... talk about brown trousers time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I'm suprised he didn't leg it when he saw yer man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Me too....wtf is the deal with that!! I was wondering why the fook he would agree to an interview sitting naked in a 14yr old girls gaf that he was trying to convince to like a pussy, the furry kind, oh wait, let me re-phrase that...a cat.

LoL at rambo in the bush.

America. Media is your mind. This is reality TV on the road to more and more extreme...i sh*t you not, in 10 years, there be a real life version of running man.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

What a fúcking idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

theres a site some where with lots of those types of pedo entrapment vids

but that was the first one i seen with the cops waiting, usually the guys just turn around and get back in the car

i wish he was more arrogant and agressive, would have been much more entertaining

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

First class job there NBC! Kudos!

Advertisement