Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Joker Poker - Tonight (Tuesday) at The Regency Hotel

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Dub13 wrote:
    Not sure what structure Mike will go with for it,maybe he can post it here.

The structure is listed on the green joker website Paul. Pretty much the same as the rebuy and the blind levels similar too 20mins for 1st 12 levels 15 thereafter.

Dont get me wrong i dont underestimate those Drogheda players. There pretty good but its my guess theres a lot of players that wont/cant change the loose style that they play in the rebuy games.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Dont get me wrong i dont underestimate those Drogheda players. There pretty good but its my guess theres a lot of players that wont/cant change the loose style that they play in the rebuy games.

Well try and catch them out in the first few weeks while they are adjusting there game...;)

Advertisement