Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dairy free

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:eek: Holy sh*t batman you're right! How de hell did we end up back here anyway back to de future styleez! Actually didn't notice it was so old do these threads never get deleted or somethin?
    Why were you browsing years old threads anyway? It's actually difficult to go back and find something like this :p
    Nothing gets deleted, each of the 15,688 posts in this forum prior to this post are findable! ;)
    Ya thanks Tar for making a relative noobie feel like a T*t! :mad:

Note to self: take Tar off next Cork BBQ invite list...
    Listen up newbie, I eh, grovel at your feet and um, will do any moderating you ask! Just let me eat all your potatoes and peruse your guitar hero again! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

I dunno man one minute I was like in pictures and places and de next thing I no......
    Naw was browsing mentalmiss's posts on raw foodism scavenging recipes and spotted this'n it sounded interesting.... it's not really though... just getting pick on by uber mod...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I just read a post of mine and I've no idea where I came up with that information (some of which is BS). Probably paraphrased wikipedia.

And here was me thinking I was infallible, thanks khrystyna :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I dunno man one minute I was like in pictures and places and de next thing I no......
    Naw was browsing mentalmiss's posts on raw foodism scavenging recipes and spotted this'n it sounded interesting.... it's not really though... just getting pick on by uber mod...
    You will obey uber mod! :P

I know Seamus, it's diifficult to look back on our past posts, cringey. :)

Great now I get to feel stupid and guilty!..... damn my lack of boards etiquette no how!

• Advertisement

Yes, yes, all you bring is suffering :pac:

Yes, yes, all you bring is suffering :pac:

Right thats you off the 2011 BBQ guestlist too! Muhahaha.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Ericka

I was actually going to post a thread on dairy alternatives. I would like to go vegan from veggie. I've read god awful stuff about dairy recently, and would like to cut it out of my diet completely. So far so good, I've always drank Alpro, and ate their desserts etc. I've hit a stumbling block with the cheese though. I haven't had any for about 2 weeks (when I started cutting out the dairy), but I used to love adding it to pasta and making toasties etc. I'm craving the stuff now :(

I've heard that theres a tofu cheese-like alternative. Does anybody know where I could get some of this? Any cheese alternatives I can buy online even? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ideas here from threads in the last year:
    Where to buy some 'cheeses'
    switching to vegansim
    veggie to vegan

Ericka wrote: »
    I was actually going to post a thread on dairy alternatives. I would like to go vegan from veggie. I've read god awful stuff about dairy recently, and would like to cut it out of my diet completely. So far so good, I've always drank Alpro, and ate their desserts etc. I've hit a stumbling block with the cheese though. I haven't had any for about 2 weeks (when I started cutting out the dairy), but I used to love adding it to pasta and making toasties etc. I'm craving the stuff now :(

I've heard that theres a tofu cheese-like alternative. Does anybody know where I could get some of this? Any cheese alternatives I can buy online even? :(
    `Few about, don't get your hopes up, not too nice imo. Sure try them and see from health shops.
    Right thats you off the 2011 BBQ guestlist too! Muhahaha.....
    Fake moustache time

• Advertisement
Advertisement