Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision Song Contest'06

Options
  • 18-05-2006 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

So, are you interested in esc? do you like irish song of this year? any favorites songs? will you vote and if you will which coutry will get your votes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

So, are you interested in esc? do you like irish song of this year? any favorites songs? will you vote and if you will which coutry will get your votes?
    ok heres something that being irish is ssssssooooo bad- i have no idea when its on and i have not even heard our entry- i know its being sang by brian kennedy who btw i think is fantastic- comeon it cant be as bad as last years entry can it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This should be in Televison forum as its all about the visuals now.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

mike65 wrote:
    This should be in Televison forum as its all about the visuals now.

Mike.
    the andorran entry is quite interesting - a vanessa phelps type woman who seems to be surrounded by what can only be described as scantly clad transvestites.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

I wonder if the Irish guy has realised yet, that he's going to look like someone's dad singing at an 18th birthday rave? :rolleyes:

How could we have picked a 60's song in 2006? Everyone knows that the modern Eurovision is all about dance/disco, not 'ballads' :confused:

He'll get bemused looks and polite applause at best, that's if they don't think he's the interval act....

EDIT:>

Vote Finland for the WIN!!!! :D

christ that belgian won is quite a ride - anyway - here we go Brian feckin Kennedy

• Advertisement

He has a priest and his daughters too???

one of bk's backing singers appears to be a priest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

My god! Brian is fab but surely that song is now not a "typical" euro song! :rolleyes: I mean its all dance now! Poor Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    one of bk's backing singers appears to be a priest

Yup he looks fairly out of place in between the two hotties

well its certainly no worse a song that any of the rest I've heard so far. however, he's up against it witout the tit and ass factor and not being from eastern europe

• Advertisement

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    well its certainly no worse a song that any of the rest I've heard so far.
    I have to disagree, I wouldn't be surprised if we get the dreaded 'null points' tonight... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

G'wan Lordi! Finland for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to 'Television'... definantly more apt there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I'd certainly give it to that Monaco bird........ I mean full points, of course

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Duiske_Lad wrote:
    I'd certainly give it to that Monaco bird........ I mean full points, of course

Indeed, she couldn't sing for toffee but with the volume down she's perfect....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

:eek: those finish ones are nuts but not a bad act at all .....For eurovision

yes i reckon its lordi's year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    yes i reckon its lordi's year

lmao...what was with the monkey outfits and to top it off, the crumiest lyrics ever written

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

lordi
    lord of the rings
    copycat bitches

MrSinn wrote:
    lordi
    lord of the rings
    copycat bitches

Hows that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Hello Monaco! Sweet lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,130 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah, Go Lordi. What is thi sLithuanian entry? its awful, to say the least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

iFight wrote:
    Hows that?
    the cheap masks and the name

My god, 'We are the winners of Eurovision' itll be great if they win for the after performance.......If only it wasnt pure dirt

And Mrsinn, rewalise that now, not sure what i was thinking, different act or something..Im not that smart incease you were wondering!!

Its clearly a piss take song which suits the eurovision........

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

bizmark wrote:
    Its clearly a piss take song which suits the eurovision........

Ah bugger and heres me thinking they really were the winners. a piss take. you sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

iFight wrote:
    lmao...what was with the monkey outfits and to top it off, the crumiest lyrics ever written
    Crap... I just turned it on a few minutes ago... Did I really miss monkey outfits?

musician wrote:
    Ah bugger and heres me thinking they really were the winners. a piss take. you sure?

I know! shocking isnt it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oooh.. that's a big outfit for Sweden...

Don't trip over it love...

I'm drinking swedish booze at the moment actually

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

That swedish boird singing for Estonia is a cracker.

Advertisement