Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locosexuals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Actually NJ, instead of deleating he gave us a thread!!!!

So, nj, are you grade seperated or double tracked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Navan Junction

So, nj, are you grade seperated or double tracked?
    Well, if you read between the lines you will see I'm loco-motionally disfunctional, with off track tendencies and affected by acute infrastructure deficiency and showing mild symptoms of repetitive announcements strain.

I have not however reached the 74 mile point yet...!

I have to say the start of this thread was very entertaining..

And you your eminence?

Well, I branch off a lot, wear lots of white and somehow find the words "de deitrich" filty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭SeanW

Question: why is this stickied?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Metrobest

I've never read such a load of nonsense in my life. Why is the thread stickied? It's not ironic, it's just stupid.

Transport 21 Fan must please return to the forum, even if under a new pseudonym. His contributions of late have been insightful, hilarious, and frequently both. His departure is regretted. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Metrobest wrote:
    I've never read such a load of nonsense in my life. Why is the thread stickied? It's not ironic, it's just stupid.

Transport 21 Fan must please return to the forum, even if under a new pseudonym. His contributions of late have been insightful, hilarious, and frequently both. His departure is regretted. :)
    hear hear......i frequently disagreed with 21 but always enjoyed his posts.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭jd

Paul and I sorted out our misunderstanding off thread. This sticky serves no purpose..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭dowlingm

Why on earth was this stickyed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭tklemonade

Stickied? Might be because the "lock" and "sticky" option are close together....

It could be a mistake!

Well, I've gone all sticky, if that's any help.....................

............and now you all hate it, it has given me un-natural acceleration!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭craigybagel

Sorry to drag all this up again but i just found this and couldnt resist............
    http://www.railchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1081

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭SeanW

>_< And here was me thinking this whole miserable excuse for a debate had become "life-expired" Oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i wonder how many people have had sex on the dart?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

i wonder how many people have had sex on the dart?

Obviously no locosexuals have - they're all virgins :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dermo88

Was there a character in Thomas the Tank Engine called George.

I reckon hes got some locosexual fans, I guess you could call them steamers.

We already had Steamers, Dermo, have to do better than that.

Yes, some of us have actually coupled in real life, bendi.

Actully, o/t (there's a topic?!!!) Has anyone here actually listened to an episode of Thomas the Tank? They all hate each other, and they always row!!!

Very realistic.

Advertisement