Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locosexuals

Options
  • 16-05-2006 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

There's a few on IRN doing it but even there its half hearted.

But hasn't it been moving and beautiful to watch. Like Brokeback Mountain with anoraks and notebooks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

But hasn't it been moving and beautiful to watch. Like Brokeback Mountain with anoraks and notebooks.

Jealous tommy? Considering how much you go on about trainspotters it is the logical conclusion. Did they spurn your advances one cold morning on Limerick Junction platform 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭jd

But wasn't Tommy once a trainspotter. There is nothing more puritanical thab a reformed sinner!

http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ie/narrow_gauge/pix.html

http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ie/car/IE/pix.html

• Registered Users Posts: 78,266 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ok, I can understand the frustration, but can people tone back the harsh language.

And leave Thomas alone, he's not one of them trainspotters, he's a locosexual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

jd wrote:
    But wasn't Tommy once a trainspotter. There is nothing more puritanical thab a reformed sinner!

http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ie/narrow_gauge/pix.html

http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ie/car/IE/pix.html

OHMYGOD!!!!

I feel like JD in Scrubs after discovering that Dr Cox was a fraud all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he's from Ballymun and all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Transport21 Fan

Yikes even I had forgotton about that. I feel like like Fr Micheal Cleary without the cabret singing.

There is obviously a trainspotter/CIE union/homosexual/catholic clergy/MI5 plot out to get me. However, I have been exposed. Fair cop. But I swear I have changed since then. I only take pictures of metros, subways now.

I swear to god I never had an anorak and notebook. Oh wait, I did.

Bye all and good luck.

• Advertisement

I only take pictures of metros, subways now.

Actually, i have some rather intersting photos of "trains" entering and leaving "tunnels", and some of "locomotives" with their "engine covers" off, if you're interested.

In some of them, you can see the, erm, exhaust..............

........and some steamers as well..................

he's gone..
    he foretold his exposure- he had that signature a few days ago!!:eek:
    Post No. 333 will be my final post to this boards.ie

and he with 333 posts...................... that's half of 666!!!

You dont think...................

that

by tomorrow if he gets into an argument with someone who backs the train drivers that he'll get up to 666???

:eek:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

He'll be back, with ID number 4. They're always back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Actually, i have some rather intersting photos of "trains" entering and leaving "tunnels", and some of "locomotives" with their "engine covers" off, if you're interested.

In some of them, you can see the, erm, exhaust..............

........and some steamers as well..................

You are a strange, strange boy. :D

• Advertisement

Paul.........................

would you like to see my train set?

It's a HORNby..............

paulm17781 wrote:
    You are a strange, strange boy. :D

Tom and himself are getting married..

He'll be back, with ID number 4. They're always back.

How do you know it hasnt already?

:cool: :cool:

jd wrote:
    Tom and himself are getting married..

Aah diddums. You can't beat him or Thomas S in this argument so you call them both gay. Tell me, are you 8? If not you have some growing up to do.

paulm17781 wrote:
    Aah diddums. You can't beat him or Thomas S in this argument so you call them both gay. Tell me, are you 8? If not you have some growing up to do.

I didn't start the fetishtic tone here...:)
    Bit older than 8-and abit older than you too sonny boy :p..

jd wrote:
    I didn't start the fetishtic tone here...:)
    Bit older than 8-and abit older than you too sonnie boy..

Mummy mummy he started it! As I said, if you're older than 8 act it.

paulm17781 wrote:
    Mummy mummy he started it! As I said, if you're older than 8 act it.
    Gee- you are an awful pompous pr**ck. The comment was a bit silly, but get off your high horse.

jd wrote:
    Gee- you are an awful pompous pr**ck. The comment was a bit silly, but get off your high horse.

Point proven. You lose an argument, you insult someone.

paulm17781 wrote:
    Point proven. You lose an argument, you insult someone.
    Sorry Paul- you started the insults here.
    Tell me, are you 8? If not you have some growing up to do.
    And as for arguing -"You can't beat him or Thomas S in this argument so you call them both gay"

I can't see where i was arguing with them..

JD and Paul, you are very naughty boys!

I see you in my room.................

• Advertisement

jd wrote:
    Sorry Paul- you started the insults here.

Read: I'm telling mummy you started it. :rolleyes:
    And as for arguing -"You can't beat him or Thomas S in this argument so you call them both gay"

I can't see where i was arguing with them..

Excellent point, I take it back that you were childish now. :rolleyes:

Paul- this is nonsensical. I make a post which is rather silly (as are a few posts in this thread) and you insult me. If you had said the post was rather silly I would have agreed , and removed it. However to accuse me of being childish, and having some "growing up to do" on the basis of 5 or so words is rather silly.

Now that is more like an adult.

I did not insult you, I asked are you 8 as calling someone who disagrees with your ideology gay is childish.

When it was pointed out to you that this is childish, you said they started it. When it was pointed out that this was childish, you decided to resort to insults. Only two more times of being told how childish this was and you posted an intelligent reply, which still implies this is someone else's fault but that is not the point.

The question is, in future debates will you actually discuss things with people or just insult them when you have nothing intelligent to say?

I'm off before my sexuallity gets challenged. I'll leave the rest to you.

paulm17781 wrote:
    Now that is more like an adult.

I did not insult you, I asked are you 8 as calling someone who disagrees with your ideology gay is childish.

When it was pointed out to you that this is childish, you said they started it. When it was pointed out that this was childish, you decided to resort to insults. Only two more times of being told how childish this was and you posted an intelligent reply, which still implies this is someone else's fault but that is not the point.

The question is, in future debates will you actually discuss things with people or just insult them when you have nothing intelligent to say?

I'm off before my sexuallity gets challenged. I'll leave the rest to you.

oK pAUL-I have been around the block a few times so the patronising tone is a bit much.
    Look back over the thread - the comment I made had nothing to do with anybody's ideology (I don't know how you inferred this, nor can I see where my ideology was mentioned) - it stemmed from a joke about trainspotters and developed from there.
    I doubt any rational person could think that I implied either Benny or Tom are gay (not that I'd care whether they are or not) .

And as for discussing things with people-I have done plenty of it on boards.

Fiar enough. You keep arguing rather than just admitting you made a mistake, that says it all to me. I'm tired of this so I'll only reply to you if you direct a comment to me.

paulm17781 wrote:
    Fiar enough. You keep arguing rather than just admitting you made a mistake, that says it all to me. I'm tired of this so I'll only reply to you if you direct a comment to me.
    Paul
    Paul, I already agreed the comment was a bit silly. The motives you attributed to me had no basis in fact nor could ber inferred from what I had written.

You're right, you weren't arguing with them. They just happen to be the two who were most vocally anti-CIE union and you happened to pick them. I mistook this for motive.

The funny this was you still had a go at me for arguing with you, which was my original accusation.

paulm17781 wrote:
    You're right, you weren't arguing with them. They just happen to be the two who were most vocally anti-CIE union and you happened to pick them. I mistook this for motive.

The funny this was you still had a go at me for arguing with you, which was my original accusation.

Paul,
    I have no problem with anybody arguing with me, and never have-it keeps life interesting. I was annoyed with the ad hominem reply, and ok the retort was a bit over the top, but so was your original responde.
    I guess Victor will split these posts off to the Thunderdome anyways...

ad hominem

Now you're just using dirty talk!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Navan Junction

Mod - Delete from message 13 onwards..

Let's have a proper debate on loco lovers without insults and in the interests of good fun..

T21 fan - respond... Nothing wrong with trains at all - some day I hope to see a real one in Navan (that carries passengers)!

Advertisement