Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hurt him so much

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Cinamon Girl

Chances are that the love was gone from the relationship long before the split took place.

Some people are happy to let things continue the way things are but that's not for everyone.

I am the kind of person who needs a lot of affection and physical love. That just wasn't happening. I tried to continue to love and care for my husband, tried to prentend I was happy, and near the end tried to just live with a loveless marriage. In truth I feel my husband 'dumped' me a long time ago. Eventually I could no longer live with the misery and unhappiness. No-one should feel they have to stay in a relationship that isn't making them happy, or because they other person will get hurt. It took me 8 years to eventually give up trying and decide to get out!

I think some men can be very agorant in the way they behave. Is it an ego thing, because his wife left him? How dare she!!

Let him get on with things and concentrate on living your own life.

Advertisement