Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL: 2X14 - "One Of Them" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Well, I saw that next weeks one involved Aaron getting a mysterious illness. So, I believe that, since the button wasn't pressed in time, that some sort of gas or chemical is released from outside the hatch and makes people 'sick'. If Locke hadn't stopped it from all the symbols showing up, I believe more of the gas would've been released but it has only affected Aaron as he's a baby and his immune system isn't as good as the adults.

Just a theory.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

I have seen ahead so I am not commenting

How do you do spoiler tags?

It's explained further up on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

ronoc wrote:
    Did anyone notice that advert after lost last night?

It seemed like one of those lost story websites but I missed the address.
    I think it's www.thehansofoundation.org

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

Silage wrote:
    I noticed Kate's father, sure it showed us a picture of Kate.
    That wasn't Kate's father. Different actor. It's kind of annoying me who it is - probably just a friend of his in the army. Couldn't get a mug shot of Kate's Dad but here's a pic of him from behind, when Kate goes to see him, and you can see Sayid on the tv, probably at the time of his arrest that was in this episode.

The guy who spoke Arabic to Sayid is not Ezekiel. Different actors.
    (Officer was in Carnivale, and I saw Ezekiel in Desperate Housewives just tonight as the sex addict sponsor for Bree's AA sponsor)
    Though they do look alike, same age, same height probably and same colouring, Ezekiel has a much squarer head and darker eyes I think.

I found a website which streams a few epidodes of Lost, one of them being episode 15 which would clear up some things about 14.
    If you don't download it and it's just streamed - would I be allowed to post the link?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Fridge wrote:
    That wasn't Kate's father. Different actor. It's kind of annoying me who it is - probably just a friend of his in the army.

It was definitely Kates father, or the man she thought was her biological father.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

Oh yeah I found stuff on it now, no pictures though.
    But if Sayid is on the telly being arrested there, does Sam Austen go straight over to Iraq after that? Or is that another time Sayid happens to be on tv?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Fridge wrote:
    But if Sayid is on the telly being arrested there, does Sam Austen go straight over to Iraq after that? Or is that another time Sayid happens to be on tv?

The Kate flashback seems to take place many years after the Sayid flashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

prospect wrote:
    3. When Sayid starts interrogating Henry Gale, and he forces him to sit upright. Early in that scene the camera quickly flashes at the back of Henrys head. It looks like there is the Darmha swan shape shaved into the back of Henrys hair?

Sorry to drag this up again, but did anyone else notice this?
    Does anyone have the capability to post the screenshot, cause it is really bugging me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Fridge wrote:

Sayids flashback was from the first gulf war. Kates flashback was from a few months before she landed on the island.
    prospect wrote:
    Sorry to drag this up again, but did anyone else notice this?
    Does anyone have the capability to post the screenshot, cause it is really bugging me.....

galesymbol.jpg

• Advertisement

Not very convincing is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Hhmmmm, yeah.

When I saw it flash up onscreen it looked much more defined and deliberate.

But, it is there I suppose.

BTW, thanks seabee for posting that.

Advertisement