Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russell Brand on Jonathan Ross

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 eirestar

He's shagging Kate Moss at the moment so he must be doing something right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

He's a very witty guy, fairly playful and far from the dull dross we usually have to put up with. Always been a fan of his, especially on the DFC where he really excelled. He has style, is clearly intelligent and entertaining, I cant see a thign wrong with the fella. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

eirestar wrote:
    has she got a thing for ex-junkies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

eirestar wrote:

Yes, getting the clap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

Mossy Monk wrote:
    on the DFC he was in a world of his own. god knows what chemicals he had in his system while doing that show :eek:

Crack according to the man himself http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/recorddoctor/story/0,,1777630,00.html

Evidently, adulation comes easy to Brand: he is equally fond of Arcade Fire, Editors and the Zutons, and is convinced that country music has much to offer him. 'You know those TV adverts that conclude "Buy this album of country classics"? Well, I watched one and the stories, the emotion, the commitment.' Qualities which, he believes, are absent from dance music, a genre he has loathed since he worked as a reporter on MTV's Dance Floor Chart fi ve years ago. 'I just talked surreal rubbish to pilled-up people. People used to say: "You're taking the piss out of clubbers on pills".' He chuckles knowingly. 'But I'd been smoking crack.'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what is it with tv presenters who have the ability to work on shows they think are crap, dance and bb, he's like from simon popworld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

didn't see him on jonathan ross, but he used to really really ****ing annoy me, but I watched hid program he has on BB a few times theree last week and seen him give a few interviews and stuff recently and as much as it pains me to admit it I just can't stop laughing at the stuff he comes out with. I have to admit he is a genuinly funny and very witty comedian, hes a bit too camp and over the top with all the inuendos though. Actually I found the interview with JR just there, on this link
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6092121624606902625

Advertisement