Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do next ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Kingp35 wrote:
    Why should he do something he doesnt want to do? Lets swing the argument around, why doesnt she change her mind about marriage and not want to get married to keep him happy?

If you dont want to get married then dont listen to these people telling you to do it anyway because it will more than likely end in tears. You cant enter into a marriage and expect it to work unless its something you really want.

Well my interpretation of the scenario described was that it was more a case of apathy...

And if there is a scenario where your better half really really wants something
    And you don't really care
    I'd be inclined to do what makes them happy, as if they're happy I'm more likely to be happy.

I hope you can appreciate my POV

Advertisement