Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modularisation/Semesterisation(/Trimesterisation)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Pff, I think i came as close as was possible without straight out calling him a fuck or something dumb like that - didn't get any straighter an answer at all.

&#231 wrote: »
    Pff, I think i came as close as was possible without straight out calling him a fuck or something dumb like that - didn't get any straighter an answer at all.

I'll have my notes from the second meeting up soon. Interestingly, the 'final decision' by Board next Hilary Term (or Trinity Term depending on who you ask) doesn't mean that the particulars will be worked out by then - The Senior Lecturer mentioned how this could take around 5 or 6 years to get through. So next year's decision by Board, I assume, will be something similar to the ARAM* in that 'Key Features of a Modular/Semester System' may be brought for a decision.

Note, I'm using the comparison with ARAM not out of a negative tone, but merely to show how Board originally agreed to the features of a process, and not the goo underneath it.

Bam! Zing! Splat!

(same as before, these are only my notes and I'm open to corrections to any errors)

Advertisement