Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

give up or wait

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

You started it remember and of course I am not him he is dead now back to the topic all I said was send one more text only this will let her know he likes her , then he can go about his business chasing other fine little fillies and if she is over her issues in say 2 mths and if she likes him she can then text him so what harm is one more text
    Zulu wrote:
    ...and your not him. Care to stay on topic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

oulu wrote:
    so what harm is one more text
    It screams "stalker". No more txt's for now. Just leave it for a few months or forever. Do not take oulu's advice please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

oulu wrote:
    You started it
    :rolleyes: What are you, 12?
    what harm is one more text
    She blanked him. He didn't get the hint.
    She told him she wanted to be on her own. He persued.
    She told him she needed space.

He's had 3 red cards. You are recommending he goes for a forth.
    Whats the harm? ...well I suppose plenty of people see no harm in harassing people, if thats a road you want to go down.

<I'm not suggesting the OP as harassed her, but I do believe he's persued this as far as he should.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

, but I do believe he's persued this as far as he should. and I think he has not one text more is no harm remember you have your opinion and I have mine I,m married are you my guess no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

oulu wrote:
    , but I do believe he's persued this as far as he should. and I think he has not one text more is no harm remember you have your opinion and I have mine I,m married are you my guess no
    If you’re married, this is pretty irrelevant experience as all it might prove is it worked on one woman. Indeed, if you got and stayed married early in life, then chances are you’ve less experience than someone much younger than you now but who has played the field.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

[con,gratulati-ons! y.ou?re ma]rried` ;wel:l done# w/ha+t d.oes, t'his pr-ove exa%ctly?

(see TC's post)

The thing about opinions is - because you have one, dosen't make it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Lock this ****ing thread, PLEASE :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'll be handing out bannings if you lot don't get back on topic!
    B

oulu
    if someone texted me a few months after I'd last seen them, I think I'd be pretty freaked.
    I'd be wondering how desperate is this guy to still be texting me after all this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement