Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting stomped at first oblivion gate.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

*checks*

Man..thats too cool! I saw the ...sheep bit!

But my favourite is "philosimuphy". Poetry in motion! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

.....philosimuphy?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Hi hate to bring up an old thread but I just completed this mission at lvl2 for my mage. Now when I remove the stone and go get the guards at the front to clear out the city so the Emperors son will go with me, the head guy runs off and the other two guards attack and slaughter me. Is this supposed to happen. I'v been trying to kill them for 3 hours. When I finally did, just before the second guard died some other one saw me and killed me. Wtf is going on in this ****y game? Is everybody going to try to kill me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Probably for your constant stream of CSS tk's Krazy. It's amazing how silicon dudes have formed a union and gone out on sympathy strike. Ah well evolution for ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Did anyone close other Obllivion gate except this first one?

• Advertisement

Duras wrote:
    Did anyone close other Obllivion gate except this first one?
    I've done about a dozen now, some of them are neccessary to advance the plot and some of them I do just to get the sigil stones so I can make stupidly named swords.

krazy_8s wrote:
    Hi hate to bring up an old thread but I just completed this mission at lvl2 for my mage. Now when I remove the stone and go get the guards at the front to clear out the city so the Emperors son will go with me, the head guy runs off and the other two guards attack and slaughter me. Is this supposed to happen. I'v been trying to kill them for 3 hours. When I finally did, just before the second guard died some other one saw me and killed me. Wtf is going on in this ****y game? Is everybody going to try to kill me?
    When I did this quest I managed to kill one of the guards by accident. This wasn't spotted by the rest of them so it wasn't a problem. Could it be that you've committed some crime somewhere or murdered someone and you've been found out? Check your Fame V's Infamy rating, if your Infamy is higher chances are you've been a bad boy and the guards are reacting to this.

My fame is slightly higher, and the submit thing I was told to do isnt working. I think I will go back to Css.

Looks like you'll have to revert to a previous save unfortunately.

Do you know how long it takes to do that oblivion gate at lvl2? Not a chance im doing that againn.

• Advertisement

Have you tried yielding to them?

While blocking, press the interact button.

Didnt work so I ran away from them and am off doing other things now. Also I was lvl 1 not 2 since I didnt know what sleeping was.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Check your bounty, that is the first indication that you have committed a crime

Try putting the difficulty down to zero, kick their asses, then put it back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Try putting the difficulty down to zero, kick their asses, then put it back to normal.

good call, never even thought of that

Advertisement