Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did she cheat??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

(a) That's nothing to with the OP's original request, and (b) the only, 100%, guaranteed safe sex, is no sex. I'm sick of people jumping in with "Oh my god! How could you!! USE CONDOMS!!!" everytime sex comes up on here.
    Surely if the phrase keeps being brought up it would hint at that an awful lot of sex-based queries would be lessened by the use of barrier protection as well as contracetives?
    Anyway, that's off-topic.

OP, why don't you just ask her?
    Or suggest going with her next time?
    But at the risk of sounding like an old record, maybe use some other form of protection for the time being if you're questioning her faithfulness...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Was she away on holidays with her friends where she would have been drinking a lot and eating badly? It'd be a fairly good reason for her body to be trying to clean itself out moreso than normal...

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kermitdfrog

Surely if the phrase keeps being brought up it would hint at that an awful lot of sex-based queries would be lessened by the use of barrier protection as well as contracetives?

Sorry for off-topic, but just briefly, I thought it was clear, but I meant that I'm sick of it coming up whenever sex is mentioned, i.e. if it's relevant, fair enough, but it's often mentioned when it's not. Some posters seem to think that having sex without a condom is idiocy, irregardless of the circumstances.

Anyway, enough about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Speaking from my own point of view myself, I would not see a future in a relationship that would find me asking such questions. If I ever had to wonder if my girlfriend might have cheated on me, then I would end the relationship.
    Without trust how can you possibly build a relationship? How long until the next 'smell' that has you stressing over what she has been up to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

untrusting wrote:
    maybe im just too paranoid and untrusting???

Have to say this is one of the most bizzard "I think my gf is cheating" threads I've read in a while :D

Sperm isn't going to trigger her smelling bad around her privates (AFAIK). Sweat might, but then she could sweat over lots of thing, doesn't have to be sex.

Or you girlfriend could have an infection down there. Has she ever complained about it being sore or red or itchy? Certain effects of STDs can be triggered by sex, for example sex can trigger an out break of herpes or HPV (warts). I would hope that since you are both having unprotected sex you have both had full STD tests before you started sleeping with each other.

Anyway, if you are worried about your girlfriend's privates it might be a good idea to start wearing a condom don't you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,333 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Did you get your degree on the intarweb?
    Behave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Talliesin wrote:
    Whatever about his phrasing, I agree with him in that there's a reason we talk about "safer sex", not "safe sex".

True as there are certain types of STI and STD that are passed via skin contact and condoms may not cover the infected areas.

genital warts
    molluscum
    Lice/crabs
    syphilis
    herpes

Advertisement