Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oblivion Forum Baby!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's here because it should be here. :)
    If it is popular enough it will probably be moved to games.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The game is now installed.I heard the ever sexy voice of patrick Steward and have killed a rat or three. Good times ahead. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

It's here because it should be here. :)
    If it is popular enough it will probably be moved to games.

Well if wasn't for that link in the RPG forum I wouldve never find it here...

Why not?
    Also look up the new link at the top. It's there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Why not?
    Also look up the new link at the top. It's there too.

yup i use the new tab to get here

Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean (sp?) are excellent touches to this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

I cut myself off for three weeks until wednesday there because of college work. It's so good to be back. Repeat exams were surely designed with this game in mind.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I've had the most stressful few weeks at work and i reckon the only reason I'm still working there is because of Oblivion. my save games report 130 hours of play. :eek:

I reckon my mental and physical health has seen some chronic deterioration as a result however. Its nice when a gme this good comes along. sort of justifies the insane amount of money spent on PC's

I love playing games in company and theres nothing better than when people sit down and can watch a game like this for hours without anyone getting bored

I've had the most stressful few weeks at work and i reckon the only reason I'm still working there is because of Oblivion. my save games report 130 hours of play. :eek:

Was the work stressful because, oh I dunno you were playing Oblivion for 130 hours instead of going to work? Just a theory. ;)

Vegeta wrote:
    I love playing games in company and theres nothing better than when people sit down and can watch a game like this for hours without anyone getting bored
    I thoroughly love that. I can watch somebody else play all day. :)

• Advertisement

I thoroughly love that. I can watch somebody else play all day. :)

:D

Did you hear there's an Oblivion Forum floating around here somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Did you hear there's an Oblivion Forum floating around here somewhere?

no, where is it!!!

I hear it is 'da bomb'.

Not certain lads but as soon as I find out i'll let yee know. Nothing gets past the Junkie!!

Advertisement