Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oblivion Forum Baby!

Options
  • 03-05-2006 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all the Oblivion Forum has started, first port of call is to start drawing up forum rules, no slagging matches (that's why we have the Thunderdome) no posting of any place to download TES games illegaly etc etc. So this is a bit of a sound off post here to express your joy on receving a forum :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Ohhh yeahhh, give me some Oblivion forum baby, give it to me dirrrty! :D

Well done on the forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Did you play any last night???

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUMFORUMFORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM FORUM!!! Can you see where I'm going with this yet?

Vegeta wrote:
    Did you play any last night???

You make it sound so dirty. :D

You make it sound so dirty. :D

WELL it does bring great pleasure and then a sense of relief after a long ol' slog. Kinda makes me want to lie topless in bed smoking a cig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

This sickens me! Why does the universe hate me? My bloody laptop fried and I haven't played oblivion in about 3 weeks and now the forum gets going. I think I'm dying.

The Gnome wrote:
    This sickens me! Why does the universe hate me? My bloody laptop fried and I haven't played oblivion in about 3 weeks and now the forum gets going. I think I'm dying.

Serious bummer there man, get that bad boy up and running. Respect for having a laptop capable of running Oblivion though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

YAY! Who's the mod?
    I guess all the oblivion stuff in rpg should be moved here?

chamlis wrote:
    YAY! Who's the mod?
    I guess all the oblivion stuff in rpg should be moved here?

I'm the mod, but only the mod of rpg can move the stuff here I think

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

nice... though i'm slightly disappointed they didn't take my "call it elder scrolls forum" suggestion. oh well...

didn't take long [/sarcasm]

• Advertisement

nice... though i'm slightly disappointed they didn't take my "call it elder scrolls forum" suggestion. oh well...

didn't take long [/sarcasm]

I will ask cloud to Change the name when I get the charter set up and all that jazz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Woo-hoo. As long as you have a mod's sticky i'll be happy.

It's like our own little clubhouse in the back garden. C'mon in. Wipe your feet. Did you bring the stuff? No? Get out! I said Magnum Mint. MINT! Not Almond! .........you can leave the bag. And your mom's portable TV.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Yeah, get out and stay out (of the Games forums)

Vegeta wrote:
    I'm the mod, but only the mod of rpg can move the stuff here I think

Power.... *drool*

Blowfish wrote:
    Woo-hoo. As long as you have a mod's sticky i'll be happy.

yup i can do the sticky

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

AHAHA victory!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

finally a forum for one of the best games ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

gline wrote:
    finally a forum for one of the best games ever :D
    they made a harvest moon forum!?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Glad to see the forum is finally there... Will someone move the Oblivion/Morrowind related topics from RPG here?

• Advertisement

I just got out of a battle to get a forum for that which I love, don't make me get back in there again!!!

haha good one... maybe next time mate :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i just started this game last night so i have a long way to go to catch up to you guys
    from i read in the other threads, should i become a vampire when i reach that stage?

superfly wrote:
    i just started this game last night so i have a long way to go to catch up to you guys
    from i read in the other threads, should i become a vampire when i reach that stage?

its hard to play as a vamp but great fun :D
    up to you, try it out and see

It's alright man. I haven't played in over 2 weeks. Still on level 12. If you check the rpg forum you'll see my current dilema.

superfly wrote:

well you could have 2 save files one playingt as a vamp the other as a normal dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Yaaaaaaa, congrats to all who nagged the Admins and Mods and got us an Elder Scrolls forum :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Forgive me if this is a silly question - but whats the dealio with it being in Hosted->Public. Why not under the Games section?

Not a complaint btw - a query.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I wondered something similar.

• Advertisement

Zillah wrote:
    I wondered something similar.

I don't know why we are here actually, it may be a way of ensuring low postage and make it harder for new people to find it, so in a month or so they will turn around and say look you have no posts and thentake our beautiful forum away

It was called the Oblivion forum in the begining and then i asked Cloud to change it to Elder Scrolls and he did

Advertisement