Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do ypou know when youre being stalked?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Diarmiud

Driving my SUV as I talk business with my stock-broker over the cellphone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I know when I get stalked...I know it....
    Who is viewing my user profile right now!
    Scumbags!

I know when I get stalked...I know it....
    Who is viewing my user profile right now!
    Scumbags!

Looks. Is camoflaged.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

YOU!
    I wish people would stop stalking me when I'm not horny, at least it is fun then.
    Things eh, perk up. ;)

YOU!
    I wish people would stop stalking me when I'm not horny, at least it is fun then.
    Things eh, perk up. ;)

Sir. Everthing is perked with me. Thats a nice T-shirt youre wearing.:D

• Advertisement

Omg how did you know I was wearing my nice t-shirt. I, anything wil happen if soem must look around the house now as I'm all alone and anything could happen!
    Tbh anything will happen if some hot stalker comes in. Is it your lucky day?

Omg how did you know I was wearing my nice t-shirt. I, anything wil happen if soem must look around the house now as I'm all alone and anything could happen!

It could very well be. "Do yoy like scary movies?":)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭pantar_dubh

Did someone say stalking? Wrong time of the year for Christmas "stalkings", must be the other type:D ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Whatll I find with my "stalking"? Ive always wanted a pet

• Advertisement

Whatll I find with my "stalking"? Ive always wanted a pet

You would need a rather Large "stalking". Not wide but long and thin.

You would need a rather Large "stalking". Not wide but long and thin.

A tight fitting "stalking" too. Showing the outline of whatevers inside. Thered be no prizes for guessing what Id want for Christmas. Unwrapping the paper is the best part.

Ho, ho, ho!:D

Ho, ho, ho!:D

Santa? Is that you? Ill leave some biscuits out. And milk obviously.

Santa? Is that you? Ill leave some biscuits out. And milk obviously.

Biscuits and milk?

CHOCOLATE dipped strawberries and Champaign. You don't want to be dropped from Santa's "Who's good list..." do you?

Biscuits and milk?

CHOCOLATE dipped strawberries and Champaign. You don't want to be dropped from Santa's "Who's good list..." do you?

Can you really tell if someone is being naughty or nice? What am I? Nobody ever asks Santa if (s)hes naughty or nice. I think thats unfair. My wishlist. Hmmm...only one thing I can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

I agree with pantar_dubh. To be on the top of Santa's list, Champaign and chocolate dipped strawberries would rate higher than biscuits and milk.

They spound much better too. Biscuits and milk arent...

How best to serve the stawberries and Champaign if you want to get short listed by Santa?

I find the personal touch is always the best.;) Leaving them on the table is a little cold and distant, and not that fun.

• Advertisement

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oXYGEN, Oxygen, oXyGeN, OxxxyyyGGGYNNN

Ha, ha, ha, ha! You are so humourous:p

Yes. Sniffs I am. Goes mad and unbuttons starched collar. Im a rebel too, see?

Diarmiud wrote:
    Yes. Sniffs I am. Goes mad and unbuttons starched collar. Im a rebel too, see?

Starched?

Why yes. The wife always has a starched collar fresh every day for me.

Diarmiud wrote:

A tawny cat was she
    With claws and teeth
    And eyes to creep
    On nights in Cork to see.

A berth full or bare
    With nails and lips
    And shapely hips
    On eves to offer care?

Diarmiud wrote:

Hummmmmm? A starched collar fresh every day? Hummmmmm? Are you sure it's not the housekeeper that does this at the parish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Im a busy bishop.

Advertisement