Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OUR MOD IS BEING IMPERSONATED, i.e 'muffler' North-West Forum. ?...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,942 ✭✭✭✭muffler

tba and Karoma. If you think you are going to come here and insult people well forget it. And that applies to everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

tba wrote:
    Look Even the blessed mod has given the thread a star, so stop being so pedantic before you have a heart attack, christ relax a bit, take up a hobby, fish or chuck some stones at your wall or something. Christ do you have to complain about everything?

Wells heres my complaint, remove the stick from your ass...

TBA,

I never cease to be amazed at people such as yourself , who seem to enjoy insulting those who stand up for truth and justice.

Good luck to you, and I sincerely hope that one day you will see the error of your ways.

P. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Paddy20 wrote:
    I never cease to be amazed at people such as yourself , who seem to enjoy insulting those who stand up for truth and justice.
    Where's my justice? my post was unneccessarily modified! Gordon deals with many idiots per day. Ex: muffler. ,et al.

tut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Nice too see how popular the North-West forum is becoming, with all the new poster's.:)

It must all be down to our first class moderator's :D

P. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

But, none of his posts seem inflammatory. So could be just a name collision?

sorry bettlebrox, just deleting links

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

and everyone lives happily ever after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Karoma wrote:
    You're the imposter ! ?..
    nobody could be that sad ?..
    Reported ?..

I'll let you work it out ?..

Thats Will Shatner speak.
    Reminds me of family guy episode.
    I can see you moving all over the place.

But, none of his posts seem inflammatory. So could be just a name collision?[/QUOTE]
    Name collision with same avatar. Dont think so. This is another tactic being deployed.

Thanks for the heads up on this beetlebrox but he has since been banned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Guys

Will you all calm down here, muffler and I have been talking over this and we have posted on the mod board (it can only be viewed by mods)

All is done and dusted so please leave it be. Starting threads on the systme forum is both pointless and frugle.

Paddy, you have to calm down, i know freedom of speech and all that but if you talk with muffler on this he will agree with me that there are certain ways to deal with any situation. Ranting and quoting Mods is not one.

Final word

All fake muff's have been banished,

There is only one muffler on here and he belongs to the north west

nanook wrote:
    Final word.....There is only one muffler on here and he belongs to the north west
    Couldnt have put that better myself :o

seriously though nanook is right. The thing has now died down and further posting on the subject is only playing into the imposters hands.

I know myself and Paddy20 have locked horns on occasions but its great that he took it upon himself to highlight this matter and both defend and praise me. (thats 2 pints I owe you Paddy ;) ) I think that typifies what this particular part of the boards is all about in that it shows that we in the North West can stick together and get tough when the going gets tough.

What I propose to do now is to leave this thread open till midnight and then lock it (you OK with that nanook ?). From talking to one of the more senior people on the boards I am reasonably sure that this will be the end of the incident.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

nanook wrote:
    All fake muff's have been banished,

Thank heavens for that! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement