Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie - Gail's Cards..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Pity she didn't get him with more than a slap, the little w@nker. I can't stand him. He did it for nothing more than to gain attention. He needs help, but Gail is such a retard that she can't see through his scheme. I say get rid of the whole family. I'd have thrown a party that time Tricky Dicky drove them all into the canal, and they had been written off.

I mean look at Gail, why would any bloke show an interest in here anyway, she looks like a Terrier. As for Sarah Lou, well I think there runing out of story lines for her..... Pregnant at 13, Loses second child, boyfriend turns out to be Gay, then she bonks his brother, and they get engaged.... Sad sad sad!!

As for David, don't get me started on him!!!

I CAN'T STAND THAT KID!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

memphis wrote:
    Pity she didn't get him with more than a slap, the little w@nker. I can't stand him.

I mean look at Gail, why would any bloke show an interest in here anyway, she looks like a Terrier.

I agree on both counts! she should have taken a frying pan to the little $hit!! he deserved it!

Gail really is an awful looking thing!

Dont be insulting the poor terrier! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I hope they lock david up now for the rest of his days!! Can't stand him!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Highly doubtful..damit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

memphis wrote:

As for David, don't get me started on him!!!

I CAN'T STAND THAT KID!!!

I really think David deserves a best oscar award for his performances in Corrie. For someone whose says very little viewers just really dont like him!I wonder what he's like in real life?

• Advertisement
Advertisement