Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral Info! Please!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

It's good that you are curious to learn and asking what to do.

A good BJ, in my opinion, is one of the most pleasurable things a guy can experience.... an amazing one can be a mystical experience.

If you want more ideas on what to do; most books on sex have a bunch of suggestions, you can also use ice / methol mints / extend the tease by tyng him up...

Other good sources of info are:
    - The internet
    - www.aebn.net (instructional section)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Newbie 06 wrote:
    Yes it tried it, yes it was fun! A little bit of guidance and i was away! I never realised i could feel so horny doing something for someone else! wow im converted and yes he returned the favour it was delicious!:)
    lmao, good call :D There should be more women like yourself :p

Congrats and all that, card's in the post :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

I do think the perfect BJ is the one where your partner lets you cum in her mouth that is the 100% BJ for me, her choice then to swallow or spit depending on her mood

Advertisement