Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost fan loses the plot ....... completely!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

If people want to see things in complex patterns, they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

LADS! i zoomed in on "Jake's", otherwise known as Jack's eye, and LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!
    image.php?img=crap1.JPG

the first thing i noticed was that his pupil is actually the black mist(in the middle)
    then the writing must be what he thinks of kate, or something......

speaking of kate, you can clearly see her horse just up and right of jacks thoughts.

then further up and right, the name walt upside down!

holy crap!!!:eek:

just left of 'walt' is the phrase "take me to the question mark", how would jack know about this? or is it the island putting things in his head?

further left is a message about hurley???

OMG!!!:eek:

then infront of the smoke is a gun......

wow, heavy stuff.

below that and to the left, is the phrase "OMFG! The numbers are a quantum of 72!!!"
    Who would spent their tiume trying to find this out? its much easier to put them into a computer without asking questions, is it?

Jeepers!!!!:eek:

Then under that we can see the numbers, 4 8 15 16 23 42, and on the far side we see them mirrored. what could this mean??

below and to the right of the numbers we see a plane heading towards an island!!!!

[exclamation] :eek:

then below that again, we see the famous phrase "Michael! Sawyer! OTHERS!!!" as spouted by Jin.

then finally on the right, we see locke with hes broken legs, and a box of knives!

really revealing stuff, comments?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Sch!Sm

hmmm your theories intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

lol some interesting input there from genghiz

Advertisement