Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost fan loses the plot ....... completely!

Options
  • 27-03-2006 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

This guy sees dead people. Well, no - he sees images in the very first opening shot of Jack's eye :D

eyeseries4.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Same guy

bambooreflection1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

where do you find this ****e?

Google is your friend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Sweet sufferin' Jaysus... Dat muthafugga's on CRACK!!!
    If this nutjob has looked that closely at the opening minute of ep 101, it's only going to take him until the heat death of the universe to watch the rest of the series. Some people really need to get a life and find so- Hey, wait a minute, it's after 2 in the morning! What am I doing here?! Goodnight...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Heh, pretty funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Well he's obviously taking the piss.

Yeah, if this dude looks that carefully watching the episodes, then he'll reach the end of the series sometime in the next century

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

how can someone have that much time on their hands?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Beruthiel wrote:
    how can someone have that much time on their hands?!

you've got twelve thousand posts!

btw speaking of losing the plot have you seen this guys theory

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054908749

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

stevejazzx wrote:
    btw speaking of losing the plot have you seen this guys theory

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054908749
    No need to go OT and pimp your own thread. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

hey I was pimping in good spirit

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Possible The funniest.....yet some how, more lightly the biggest pill of dung i've ever read. Crazy guy....needs locking up! The End

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Again, he's taking the piss. Isn't it much more likely that he's just poking fun at all the crazy theories flying about, rather than it being someone clearly insane?

I think he's clearly insane.

I cant find the link to his site right now but those 2 pics were from about 8 of his picture theories. In another he claimed to see Claire's embryo inside the planes engine in Episode one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

stevejazzx wrote:

[/url]

hahaha ZING!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

stevejazzx wrote:

Hahahaha, "Beruthiel got owned" as the kids say here.

NoelRock wrote:
    Hahahaha, "Beruthiel got owned" as the kids say here.

I think the uber cool kids say "pwned"

Did you find the link to this nimrod's site yet? I could use a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

http://homepage.mac.com/davidalanreese/PhotoAlbum2.html

You just had to check the properties of the images posted already to find the site. They're directly linked it seems.

Cheers for that.
    This poor guy is genuinely bonkers: he can see an angel, a sphinx and a foetus in the opening minutes. Must e-mail him to see if he could hook me up with his dealer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

tbh i seriously dont think that Lost is THAT in-depth.

and ffs if anyone thinks that the final BIG revalation in Lost will be about Maths, i really dont know what to say:

The Last Ever Episode:

"Jack i know what it all means now!!! its an isomorphic expression of the quantam number 72..."

"ahh so thats what i kept seeing in the refletion of my eye!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Hah, well said :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Silage

That's crazy. All i can say is, If you want to find something really bad, you are going to find it. I think the term "lost the plot" is an under-statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

stevejazzx wrote:

LOL. How does one find time to post so much...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well, Beruthiel has about 8 posts a day, pretty standard for a super moderator, wouldn't you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

hey... i can see a SAILBOAT...

.. no sorry, that's mallrats.

I was looking for some pics of the pilot episode and came across this post on a different forum. (Another) crazy man ahoy! :D

The Reflections in Jake's eyes on the opening shot have multiple images, reflections and pictures embedded into it:

1. The pupil looks like Earth or another planet. As the shot continues this also begins to look like a galaxy as well as a planet with objects orbiting around the planet.

2. The pupil and iris together looks like the island with a large mountain in the center that has an opening

3. In the left side, from our viewpoint, of the iris/eye, the outline of Kate's horse is there

4. In the upper right section of the eye, the name "jorge" is spelled out

5. reflections of children standing in the bamboo looking down at the Jake is there

6. as the camara shifts focus, an illusion is created that makes it look like Jake right arm is missing and his mouth is bent down like Dr. Candle's. You may even be correct in saying it looks like he has lost his lower torso as well.

7. What looks like a decidedly metallic barrel of a handgun is lying next to Jake in the grass

8. A shadow to the upper right of the second button on Jakes shirt looks very much like what a bullet hole entry wound would look like

When the focus shifts into the bamboo trees:

1. You can see the sky revolves and with enough patience can pull out what looks like a night sky complete with stars and constellations.

2. image or images which seem to mirror jack's position on the ground - as if it were a reflection from a great distance away

As the shot turns sideways, there are tons of things to see

1. Lower left corner of the screen, there appears to be a T.Rex which changes into a horse. Within that image is also an image of a mouse or lab rat.

2. Center lower section of screen is a close up of a lab rat or mouse face

3. Right section of screen - midway back - is an image that looks like a Transformer and can also look like a green army man guard holding a gun.

3 Right middle section midway back also appears a nazi war eagle ensigna

4. Running from the right middle to the right rear is a piece of bamboo that can also look like a metal pipe of some sort.

5. Dead center to the very back of the shot appears a black space as if we are looking straight down an edge between two settings or two mirrors.

6. middle section at middle to back depth is an arm and hand reaching out of the ground

7. middle section, slightly below middle of the screen is a triangular section of what looks like a mirror, with a line running down the middle, reflecting back Jack's face although half the face looks somewhat like a black man's face. As the shot goes on longer, it's able to pick out Vincent's face within the mirror reflection as well.

8. Left rear of the shot - a WWII u-boat looking vessel.

And there is more stuff than that. The thing is that you have to look at these shots as pictures and not video. You have to look at them like they are those pictures that you stare at and when the focus changes new elements of the picture emerge.

There are things like this happening in every episode but almost no one discusses them. I don't know why because they are there and they are planned.(Maybe it's because it's harder to see them on non-HDTV TV's, but I used my computer to get the best look at everything because i can control my eye focus better that way)You can't just pause a frame from "Will and Grace" and see pictures within pictures within pictures within pictures. TPTB also superimpose negative images onto the frames that can be seen if you go through certain scenes frame by frame.

Anyway - if there is a secret we are missing from the first episode it could be that no one is picking up on the rotation. It could be that no one is picking up on the fact that the horizon is either a reflection of the island or it's the other side of the island. (yes, this calls into question the nature of the island, physics, and all sorts of other stuff) It could be that everyone is missing how much constant eye focusing and refocusing takes place among the characters when they first wake up, to when they are trying to look off into the distance, or when moving through the jungle and trying to get their bearings. It could be the three round holes, suspiciously like bullet holes, in the back of Jack's jacket.

dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Louisiana

aaaaaaaahahaha. nutter.
    have a look at this ink blot......see anything interesting?

if the produers had spent so much time and effort into hiding images of t-rex/horses in the grass (and it was relevant) it would have been leaked or made more obvious so as more than just the crazies could spot it. :confused:
    nutbag.....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 244 ✭✭tails2

I was looking for some pics of the pilot episode and came across this post on a different forum. (Another) crazy man ahoy! :D

after reading a little of what you quted from the crazy guy, its funny to see that all the time he put into looking so in-depth into this, yet for almost the whole post he kept refering to jack as jake. a big HA!!!

Advertisement