Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what the ****?????????????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

LiouVille wrote:
    sure which ever, if you believe he's druging people, and you don't tell the gardi, you can be done to.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

pepper wrote:
    I told him that I heard him- he FREAKED OUT, called me a nosy **** and stormed off out the door
    Result!
    pepper wrote:
    Any ideas????????
    Does he stay often enough to have a key? If so, change the locks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

pepper wrote:
    OF COURSE HALF OF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT- your lives are so PERFECT you think most of the problems on here are bull****

Dont you have some diamond rings to return?

Whoa there, that's out of order. Plenty of people believe you and have been trying to help you. You seem to have several threads going on P.I. at the moment where you want everyone else to solve YOUR problems. People are being kind and offering their advice and this is how you thank them? If you don't like what you're hearing, stop posting on P.I. and try and sort out your life yourself.

Advertisement