Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song you cant get enough of?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Far Away by J Rawls.Very nicely produced.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 IRONSIDE2005

Mc Solaar - Comme Dans un Film

One of the best rap songs I have heard in a long time. Its from the movie La Haine and if you haven't seen it get into HMV today and get it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Kool G. Rap & Prinz - We G's
    Lady Sovereign - 9 to 5

and for some reason I really love

Ja Rule feat Ashanti & R. Kelly - Wonderful

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

Umaro wrote:
    Ja Rule feat Ashanti & R. Kelly - Wonderful
    :confused:

u serious?

Jay Ru wrote:
    :confused:

u serious?

Now that I think about it,that Cam'ron track Girls is an absolute banger...;)

Right now,I'm listening to OneManArmy by Binary Star.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Ghostface Killah - Be Easy off Fishscale produced by Pete Rock.

Get Out My Way-Cormega.From the best album this decade you know.;)

Let's not let this turn into a "What song are you currently listening to" thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Makaveli wrote:
    Ghostface Killah - Be Easy off Fishscale produced by Pete Rock.

TUNE!!! What a banger!!!

"Tell your crew to be easy..."

PR did a great job on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Orizio wrote:
    Wow...:eek:

Someone should really just delete this whole forum.

lol:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

fade2black wrote:
    Shake that Ass - Eminem and Nate Dogg. Simply the best hip hop song I've heard in years.
    *cough*

sorry i just got sick in my mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Dre & snoop - Nuthin' but a g thang, "1, 2, 3 is to the 4 snoop doggy dogg and dr dre is at da door ready to make an entrance so back on up, Cause you know we bout' to rip **** up" i could go on all day!

Nas - Zone out, get down..

There's a load and im too tired now, might put up more in the mornin'..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

oh and eric b & rakim - I know you got soul

D.S.W.G.-Murs and 9th.(fantastic hook and beat,nice lyrics)

9h Chamber-Inspectah Deck.(LA and Deck's verses are :eek: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Ghostface with U-God and Raekwon - Black Jesus
    Raekwon - Incarcerated Scarfaces

Cracking tunes, both of them.

/edit: Ether (Nas) just started playing, and it's just pure brilliance, so throw that in aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

Sm0ke wrote:
    at the moment i cant stop listening to Dead Wrong- Biggie Smalls Feat. Emnem songs amazing probably the best eminem verse ive ever heard! been singin this in my head all day

"Hit mommy in the tummy if hooker plays the dummy//slit the wrist of lil sis after she suck the dick i stabbed her brother with the ice pick// because he wanted me to **** him form the back// but smalls dont get down like that"

a good one to sing when ur around people lol

Just want to comment that I don't think I've ever been so scared in my Life listening to this song and in particular this line haha -thought it was funny you commented on it, I'd cry if it was stuck in my head haha

and I'm actually listening to Shake That right now -I know every word *nods proudly* I get a kick out of it *sings sweetly* "Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me"

Bitch please 2, hate it or love it, soul survivor..<- all classy tunes that I can listen to all day

peace and love ~Beth

Spike wrote:
    Ghostface with U-God and Raekwon - Black Jesus
    Raekwon - Incarcerated Scarfaces

Cracking tunes, both of them.

/edit: Ether (Nas) just started playing, and it's just pure brilliance, so throw that in aswell.

Nice choice.Fave Raekwon track right there.Check out Deck's debut if you haven't got it yet,very strong production from 4th Disciple,Pete Rock,Large Pro and Deck himself,whos got some really impressive lyrics.

Movas and Shakers,Show N Prove-Inspectah Deck.

Orizio wrote:
    Movas and Shakers

I love that tune, every single time I listen to it I always accidently start tapping my foot or bobbing my head in time. :D

Just found Uncontrolled Substance, thought I'd lost it - made my day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

The amount of people here who feel they must distance themselves from anything that receives tv/radio play is unreal. "Fcuk 50 Cent, Im listenin to My Last Album Sold 10 Copies by MC Nobody" .

As for the song, must admit Shake That is one of the best in quite a while. Hasnt been a song to get birds on the floor like it since Usher/Ludacris Yeah. I think some of you need to realise that rap music isnt all about seriousness and playing the Im More Underground Than You Wigger game. Most people would rate Doggystyle, The Chronic, 36 Chambers and Illmatic as classics. The latter two are completely different to the first two. And I get the feeling that if the boards.ie was around in 1993, we would have **** with their "Snoop Doggs album is pure sh1te, all it is about is smoking weed, drinking, hoes and shooting people". Doggystyle was a fun album. Some new stuff is fun. Jesus Christ, loosen up would yis.

Shake That is in my opinion a shíte song. I couldn't give a shít if it's getting all the air play in the world or none. A shít song is a shít song and that has nothing to do with your so called eliteism.

Just because someone says a song is crap it doesn't make them elitist.

I bet if boards was around in 1993 we would have **** with their "current flavour of the month artist is da greatest evar!!!1!oneoneone!!eleven".

• Advertisement

Tha Gopher wrote:
    The amount of people here who feel they must distance themselves from anything that receives tv/radio play is unreal. "Fcuk 50 Cent, Im listenin to My Last Album Sold 10 Copies by MC Nobody".

You quite clearly haven't a notion what you're on about.
    If Mobb, Nas, Wu or whoever I liked was on the radio, I'd be listening to it non stop. MJEX are played every now and then, and I'm always listening to that, as are a few others.
    50 cent, in my and a lot of others' opinion, is crap. It's not because I want to be different from everyone else, it's because I think he's an ass. Both as an artist and a person.
    Tha Gopher wrote:
    As for the song, must admit Shake That is one of the best in quite a while. Hasnt been a song to get birds on the floor like it since Usher/Ludacris Yeah. I think some of you need to realise that rap music isnt all about seriousness and playing the Im More Underground Than You Wigger game. Most people would rate Doggystyle, The Chronic, 36 Chambers and Illmatic as classics. The latter two are completely different to the first two. And I get the feeling that if the boards.ie was around in 1993, we would have **** with their "Snoop Doggs album is pure sh1te, all it is about is smoking weed, drinking, hoes and shooting people". Doggystyle was a fun album. Some new stuff is fun. Jesus Christ, loosen up would yis.

I was going to play the patience card here, and explain to you various things. But I'm not in the mood.
    Read what Makaveli said, stop being a tool and "loosen up" yourself.

Shake that is complete trash.No other way to look at it.No Hip-Hop elitism at play,its just trash.And your talking to a person who is currently listening to Kelis,so the old 'you just hate everyone thats on the TV' cop out won't work.

And yes Doggystyle was a classic.

Advertisement