Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song you cant get enough of?

Options
  • 21-03-2006 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

at the moment i cant stop listening to Dead Wrong- Biggie Smalls Feat. Emnem songs amazing probably the best eminem verse ive ever heard! been singin this in my head all day

"Hit mommy in the tummy if hooker plays the dummy//slit the wrist of lil sis after she suck the dick i stabbed her brother with the ice pick// because he wanted me to **** him form the back// but smalls dont get down like that"

a good one to sing when ur around people lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

yeah its prob one of Em's best verses alrite, pity he doesnt still do dem like dat.

i cant get enough of "Hip-Hop Rebels"-GMC, Dutch Gold Kid, Jaae, Bony, An Buachaill Dana & B-Wonder at de mo, ****in class tune man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Rick Ross -Hustlin'

Can't get enough of that one

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

Thats out at the moment, I cant seem to get enough of Shake by the Ying Yang Twins and Pitbull.

Another song that I will never get sick of is X gon' give it to ya, by DMX what a track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Ah there's a ton of them for me, mostly by Mobb Deep; Animal Instinct, Can't Get Enough Of It (the track), Drop A Gem On 'Em, Get Dealt With, Shook Ones and Still Shinin'.

Then there's stuff like Profit - Slangin' Them Thangs, Talib - Rush, C Rayz - Spit Hard, Canibus - Genabis and Levitibus, and other tracks from J5, J-Live, GZA..the list goes on. :)

Actually, right now, my current favourite is Militia by Gangstarr. Freddie Foxxx's part is just brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Freddie Foxxx is one of the most under rated rappers! He's a legend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Freddie Foxxx is one of the most under rated rappers! He's a legend!
    Thats out at the moment, I cant seem to get enough of Shake by the Ying Yang Twins and Pitbull.

Wow...:eek:

Someone should really just delete this whole forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Ugly Duckling - La Revolution
    damn things stuck in my head...

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Orizio wrote:

Haha :D

Welcome back!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

KRS One "Still Spittin", I just don't get tired of this
    Oh and MC Paul Barman's "Cock Mobster"...great lyrics "I wanna fire blanks in Tyra Banks....":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

You don't rate Freddie Foxxx?!

Constantly drops hot verses on others tracks. Militia being a prime example. Roll With The Flavour over ten years ago being another.

Industry Shakedown is a classic album!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

cormega-get out the way

David19 wrote:
    Haha :D

Welcome back!

Well I've been lurking.We really need an IQ test for people before they join this forum.Having myself,you and Makaveli debating with each other would be better then this circus.;) :p

Right now,I keep coming back to Nas-Your Da Man,Dizzee Rascal-Brand New Day and Ras Kass-The Games Going To Be Alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

Sm0ke wrote:
    at the moment i cant stop listening to Dead Wrong- Biggie Smalls Feat. Emnem songs amazing probably the best eminem verse ive ever heard! been singin this in my head all day

"Hit mommy in the tummy if hooker plays the dummy//slit the wrist of lil sis after she suck the dick i stabbed her brother with the ice pick// because he wanted me to **** him form the back// but smalls dont get down like that"

just incase you didnt know em stole his flow on this song off royce da 59 ...in the song renegade (no not the one wit jay-z)

theres several different levels to pickin up shovels
    and dumpin you in ditches under sea level
    I'd rather REACH for your neck
    And I never HEAT you for respect, unless you GREET me wit less
    I got a skunk, in my trunk
    I'm lyin, I got a pump in my trunk
    Your dyin, how many lumps niggaz want?
    Who's ready for y'all? We ready for y'all
    We too incredibly raw, for any artist that said he would draw

there just some of the lyrics

my song at the moment ...nas is like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

right now...

Biz Markie - You Got What I Need
    Ghostface - Supreme Clientele
    Treacherous Three - Feel the Heartbeat
    People Under the Stairs - San Fransisco Knights
    Gangstarr - Workin
    Mobb Deep - Shook Ones pt 2

don't know why

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Ludacris - 1st & 10
    Outkast - B.O.B

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Orizio wrote:
    Well I've been lurking.We really need an IQ test for people before they join this forum.Having myself,you and Makaveli debating with each other would be better then this circus.;) :p

You cut me man, you cut me deep;)

You cut me man, you cut me deep;)

In fairness,I forgot Chiller and Scuba Steve as well,so your in good company.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭ciaran13

royce da 5 9--im the king
    eminem--infinite

and hip hop rebels are you fukin serious!!iv had ****s that sounded better than that song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Shake that Ass - Eminem and Nate Dogg. Simply the best hip hop song I've heard in years.

fade2black wrote:
    Shake that Ass - Eminem and Nate Dogg. Simply the best hip hop song I've heard in years.
    Its got the clubs goin crazy. "... and i get more ass than a toilet seat..."

• Advertisement

evil_seed wrote:
    Its got the clubs goin crazy. "... and i get more ass than a toilet seat..."

:rolleyes: Oh jesus.Please tell me your being sarcastic with that line.Eminem really fell of from his Rengade days.

If Shake That Ass is the best Hip-Hop song in years that somebody please shoot me now.

its such a **** line its funny. but c'mon you dont expect anythin else from nate dogg. i was in hmv the other day and 2 women 24ish were lookin for that song, and only that song on cd. thats who that song is for. women who dont like any type a genre of music and go to the club for a dance, hear a good beat, and dont have a clue of the lyrics. if they listened to some of the lyrics i don't think that they would like the song.
    i think i've mentioned cris rocks last dvd on boards before, about women dancin in clubs and if you have seen it you will understand my point clearly.

evil_seed wrote:
    its such a **** line its funny. but c'mon you dont expect anythin else from nate dogg. i was in hmv the other day and 2 women 24ish were lookin for that song, and only that song on cd. thats who that song is for. women who dont like any type a genre of music and go to the club for a dance, hear a good beat, and dont have a clue of the lyrics. if they listened to some of the lyrics i don't think that they would like the song.
    i think i've mentioned cris rocks last dvd on boards before, about women dancin in clubs and if you have seen it you will understand my point clearly.

Fair enough.

Bloody women and anyone under 16 shouldn't be allowed to buy Hip-Hop,they have the worst taste in music ever...

Orizio wrote:
    Bloody women and anyone under 16 shouldn't be allowed to buy Hip-Hop,they have the worst taste in music ever...

Ah hey now, I bought Hell On Earth when I was 13...

Spike wrote:
    Ah hey now, I bought Hell On Earth when I was 13...

I hope you bought The Infamous beforehand. ;):p

3 days later iirc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

I get more butts than ashtrays

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Orizio wrote:

lol, not the WHOLE forum, there seems to be the odd one with good taste here and there...

lol, not the WHOLE forum, there seems to be the odd one with good taste here and there...

I can count them on one hand.I can see why Rap gets a bad name and its not because of the crime,chauvinism,racism,sexism or materialism-its because of this forum. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

getting back to the topic. one track i cud listen to over and over is jaylib's "the red" man i fooking love that beat. also benzi box by dangerdoom feat. cee-lo green. its just a filthy sounding record. the bass is just so heavy.

Advertisement