Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invasion

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

tvnutz wrote:
    Surface is on ITV2 if you have digital.

And Inasion has gotten really good since Mariel found her body and we find out they are all duplicates. And the revelation that the skeleton was Tom's was also really good.

Ah ffs lol...I'd read it before I realised what you were on about. Try use spoilers for us who have yet to start watching seriously! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭homeOwner

I've been watching on c4 and apparently the last episode was on sunday....i mean the last episode ever. They are not continuing the series. Is that it? Do we not get any explaination or end to what was happening. Whats wrong with audiences in the US, why dont they like Invasion? I thought it was really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Watched this on tg4, e4 and what the "cousins" in america sent me. Thought it was a brilliant show, best thing since season 1 of lost. Thanks for nothing ABC, bastards. There was rumour that another station was going to take over for season 2 but dont think anything has come of that.
    Really must stop watching tv shows until the 2nd series has been confirmed. The propensity in the states to make **** loads of new series and then can them after 1 season is really really annoying :mad:

Advertisement