Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 minute lover

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Just a question do guys notice the numbing effect of these?

I'm afraid so. Can't feel a thing! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭The Gecko

I would suggest you try building your sphincter muscle.

Simple tense your sphincter muscle 20 times in a row, holding it for as long as possible each time. (its the same muscle you use to stop a whizz mid-stream)

Now with a lot of practice and training you can train the muscle to stop the ejectulation of sperm full stop. Yet you can still atain an orgasm and contiue having sex again and again.

It took me about 18 months to get this down to perfection but its worth it.

Also don't think about all the advise you have got during the act, focusing on the problem will cause you to fail, you must focus on your goal - which should be to enjoy sex....

Best of luck mate.

The gecko

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well thanks for all the advise lads i very much appreciate it and hopefullly i wont **** up again,ill have to see how tomorro night goes fingers crossed.

Thanks again!!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Unless they get you going, think of Maggie Thatcher, Pat Butcher, etc.

el tel wrote:
    They work big time (or so I've been told :rolleyes:) so use these and follow Pigman II's advice and think about disassembling a gearbox as it will help pass the time.

Oh, and make sure you don't put it on inside out...

Inside out? How can you be sure, which is which?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

spy pie! wrote:
    Inside out? How can you be sure, which is which?
    the label is sewen onto the inside!

Im having a similar problem.I've been with my girlfriend a few months and we started having sex about a month and a half to 2 months ago.She is the 2nd person i've had sex with,the first person was just a one night stand on holiday last summer and with her i lasted for ages,infact she was quite impressed but with my girlfriend i just cant last.At the beginning i taught it may be because i wasnt used to not using condoms(shes on the pill) and then i taught it may be because i care about her alot more then i cared about the girl i was first with and that maybe i just got too excited and caught up in the moment.But now i've realised another factor.When it comes to sex i have always been a giver and my girlfriend is a total and complete taker.I always have to initiate sex.When it comes to foreplay its always me giving and to be honest she never ever goes to give me a handjob or blowjob.At the start this really annoyed me and i had every intention of mentioning it to her but for some reason i didnt,i just got used to it and just stayed content with getting myself off other ways(grinding etc).So basically we are having sex but she completely skips the foreplay side of things leading me to get too excited as i am rarely given much attention.Its not that shes not attracted to me,i know that she very much does but its just the kinda person she is,indecisive,worried to do something unless i want to do it,shy,possibly even selfish.
    I've every intention of talking to her about this next time,something i intended to bring up along time ago but anyway.Just taught i'd share it and see what others think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Door, were you drinking/drunk when you had the one night stand? Drink makes me last a hell of a lot longer (but of course I don't condone the use of alcohol to pleasure your woman, so don't get the wrong impression!)
    Anyway you'll find with time you'll be able to last longer, especially when you can relax more. Tip: if you find you're cumming too fast, and your girl is still up for more, don't give up just yet. More foreplay, get hard, and go at it again. You'll find you'll last ages longer the second and subsequent times!
    Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Read 'the multi orgasmic man' by Mantak Chia and practice everything it says.

I'm afraid so. Can't feel a thing! :confused:
    So if a guy uses the durex performa condoms during sex
    i take it if he enjoys it less if he cant feel anything is that right?
    do guys like using condoms these at all?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Personally I hate them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

sometimes before you are going to have sex **** yourself 10 min before you intend having sex short term but will work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

When I want to hold off, I just use the use the 'Arsenal Double Winning Team 1988/89 method".....

When you getting the point of weakness, Simply recall commentary of say Brian Moore calling out the Arsenal Team. Like this

"And here we have the Arsenal Team. On goal, David Lukic that great Arsenal servant. Flanked on both sides by Nigel Winterburn and Lee Dixon signed from Stoke City. Two centre halfs are Tony Adams and the Young Martin Keown who is keeping David O'Leary out of the team". Midfielders we have the great attacking England international David Rocastle, Paul Davis and.................................................................................................................Oh, where was I?"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So if a guy uses the durex performa condoms during sex
    i take it if he enjoys it less if he cant feel anything is that right?
    do guys like using condoms these at all?
    Well, they all suck, but you know, pretty necessary.
    Those ones are meh, I didn't notice much difference really.

sometimes before you are going to have sex **** yourself 10 min before you intend having sex short term but will work
    That makes it crapper imo, try not **** for ages and let teh lil guy recover.

I use Performa now and again and sometimes they are just the ticket and other times they make me last too long, to the extent where I can go for a few hours, it all depends and it is not always physical.
    You dont really feel the difference with the performa but they do make a huge difference, give them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Ag marbh wrote:
    Go down on her first to make her cum, I've never come across a female that doesn't like this. W

Ive met loads.

Those condoms sound bloody awfull!!

My bf nearly always goes down on me before sex as it takes a hell of a lot longer for me to cum than for him!! If I Orgasm during oral sex then I couldn't care less if he lasted 20 seconds never mind 2 minutes...Once you both have fun and enjoy yourselves then it's all good..
    Look after her needs and you'll have nothing to worry about!!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Im having a similar problem.I've been with my girlfriend a few months and we started having sex about a month and a half to 2 months ago.She is the 2nd person i've had sex with,the first person was just a one night stand on holiday last summer and with her i lasted for ages,infact she was quite impressed but with my girlfriend i just cant last.At the beginning i taught it may be because i wasnt used to not using condoms(shes on the pill) and then i taught it may be because i care about her alot more then i cared about the girl i was first with and that maybe i just got too excited and caught up in the moment.But now i've realised another factor.When it comes to sex i have always been a giver and my girlfriend is a total and complete taker.I always have to initiate sex.When it comes to foreplay its always me giving and to be honest she never ever goes to give me a handjob or blowjob.At the start this really annoyed me and i had every intention of mentioning it to her but for some reason i didnt,i just got used to it and just stayed content with getting myself off other ways(grinding etc).So basically we are having sex but she completely skips the foreplay side of things leading me to get too excited as i am rarely given much attention.Its not that shes not attracted to me,i know that she very much does but its just the kinda person she is,indecisive,worried to do something unless i want to do it,shy,possibly even selfish.
    I've every intention of talking to her about this next time,something i intended to bring up along time ago but anyway.Just taught i'd share it and see what others think.

I had this problem too with a previous gf.

What I did was I stopped initiating sex altogether. Tought I know but then she got the message and started initiating sex soon afterwards.

Subtle and no awkward "talks" about it. (How do you say to a woman "listen, you seriously have to give me more **** and blowjobs, whats the story like?")

:D

Advertisement