Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranoid

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Jahula wrote:
    Why do people cheat?

this thread is getting funnier and funnier.

why did you cheat? to make her jealous. maybe she did it for the same reasons? then you have no reason to feel angry or paranoid.
    your feelings are totally unjustified.
    sounds like a teenage relationship based on lust and mind games :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 spearmint

hi jahula

i have been through a very similiar situation to you. i have no one to discuss my feelings with and would be very greatful if i could discuss them with you(seen as you have been in the same boat) i hid what happened from everyone and it hurts like hell. could we send those private messages to each other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Hi was just wondering if there is a way
    to find out who your girlfriend or boyfriend
    was texting or ringing?

A guy told me before you cant find out
    what there texting but it is possible to
    find out what numbers there texting.
    Anyone know anything about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Tri wrote:
    well to be honest, I think if a girl is so openly going to f*ck around with your emotions like that - 'I dont know who I like more' etc etc, then im not surprised that your paranoid. If she has this childish trait, then it will probably rear its ugly head again at some stage.

That's a pretty harsh comment. :(

I don't think she openly f***ed around with his emotions. She met someone at a party and she fooled around with him. And she was confused afterwards. Would you have rather had her not letting OP know what is going on? Surely, he must have noticed that something was up with her. Nobody is such a good actor.

I'd say she is open and upfront about her emotions and intentions. That is a good thing.

And OP, you don't know if your "trick" is the real reason why she decided staying with you. She might have concluded that way even without you seeing someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

this thread is about 2 months old. i'm pretty sure the OP hasn't been on since then.

i don't know why joebhoy1916 didn't just start his own thread rather than resurrecting this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

this thread is about 2 months old. i'm pretty sure the OP hasn't been on since then.

i don't know why joebhoy1916 didn't just start his own thread rather than resurrecting this one.

oh, didn't see that it was such an old thread already....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

hehe :D

Advertisement