Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBs = Beer time

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

kaimera wrote:
    Not available for the foreseeable future for BULBS.

enjoy anyway. I expect no tall_tales to be told of me in my absence ;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I dont get to meet the 'famous' kaimera..:rolleyes: ..:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Ok 60 os so PM's gone out and if i missed anyone sorry its a beatch trawling through threads and trying to rmemeber who is in UL and who has gone and who said they couldnt make before .....etc...........

Your more than welcome to come along -Nancies bout 8.30- and if i missed you on the PMs please PM me and il sort you out:D

Nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I didn't get a PM.

Oh, no, how will I know what the UL people look like. Woe is me etc.

Assuming I go, I'll be the one wearing a silly hat then.

Note: It'll be an invisible silly hat

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

kaimera wrote:
    enjoy anyway. I expect no tall_tales to be told of me in my absence ;):)

No cheese lad, any and all embarrassing stories will be told about you, absent or not!

Course if only I had some....ye all have so much dirt on me its not even funny, and you come off all squeaky clean! In lieu of that, I'm inventing stuff about you!

See all that are coming there anyway!

• Advertisement

sceptre wrote:
    I didn't get a PM.

Oh, no, how will I know what the UL people look like. Woe is me etc.

Assuming I go, I'll be the one wearing a silly hat then.

Note: It'll be an invisible silly hat

funny how a girl can miss her first day back yet still attend a beering session...:v:

Peteee wrote:
    ye all have so much dirt on me its not even funny
    Like what?

sceptre wrote:
    Like what?

Well kaimera has so much dirt on me! But he wont be there, so all is well!

kaimera wrote:
    funny how a girl can miss her first day back yet still attend a beering session...:v:
    I think we're mixing up which of us has played inter-county camogie. And it isn't me.
    Peteee wrote:
    Well kaimera has so much dirt on me! But he wont be there, so all is well!
    Like I said before, if you hadn't slept with her....

Ladies take it else where

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Don't think I can make it, my band has a gig next week and we need to practise cos were all as rusty as hell. Enjoy the night everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Don't think I can make it, my band has a gig next week and we need to practise cos were all as rusty as hell. Enjoy the night everyone

A band... great!!! when and where is the gig, can we come listen?? ahh go on...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

440Hz wrote:
    A band... great!!! when and where is the gig, can we come listen?? ahh go on...
    Can if ye want, but its part of a competition (with a prize of lotsa recording time) and we only have fifteen minutes to play. Riddlers, next Tuesday, dunno what time yet...

Can if ye want, but its part of a competition (with a prize of lotsa recording time) and we only have fifteen minutes to play. Riddlers, next Tuesday, dunno what time yet...

Ah ya see if you were nice to me I would let you into the studio here in UL and do some recordings for ye, if you lot were good enough that is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

440Hz wrote:
    Ah ya see if you were nice to me I would let you into the studio here in UL and do some recordings for ye, if you lot were good enough that is :D
    The studio.... one of the (few) things I miss about UL!!

Never knew ye had a studio over there..yet another thing Mary I lacks..:)

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Never knew ye had a studio over there..yet another thing Mary I lacks..:)

Ahhh tis only for the priveleged few! Not for general use ;)

440Hz wrote:
    Ahhh tis only for the priveleged few! Not for general use ;)
    DO you remember just how many took refuge in The Studio in times of trouble and strife (makes it sound like a bomb shelter!) when they couldn't face doing their regular coursework?

It was one of the few parts of the MusTech course that didn't make you feel as if you were playing a leading role in some (presumably male) sado-masochist's wet dream.

incisor71 wrote:
    DO you remember just how many took refuge in The Studio in times of trouble and strife (makes it sound like a bomb shelter!) when they couldn't face doing their regular coursework?

It was one of the few parts of the MusTech course that didn't make you feel as if you were playing a leading role in some (presumably male) sado-masochist's wet dream.

ROFL - you make it sound like a prescription drug!!

And so it begins...a night of beering and probable debauchery. :v:

Hope it was fun y'all.

• Advertisement

kaimera wrote:
    And so it begins...a night of beering and probable debauchery. :v:

Hope it was fun y'all.
    It was indeed fun, great to see ya all for the first time in 2006 .... sorry kaimera, hate to rub it in too much!!

Nice to meet you finally Fast_Mover, welcome on board(s)! You'll have noticed that we're really a warm and friendly bunch... won't you?

(Vuk, sorry I missed ya on the way out .... you presumably had to take a necessary detour away from the bar.)

Catch ya's all next time!!

Meh, I caught up on my '24' viewing :v:

Have my own reasons for not going. :)

Hey all sorry couldnt make it... devil makes work and all that...

Hope ya had a good night, catch you all next time.

Hey guys good night - sorry had to slip away early had a meeting eraly this more:mad:
    Hope ye all continued drinking into the wee hrs of the morning - well done to Fast_Mover for making an apperance unlike the rest of ye "ye know who ye are:cool: "

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

Soz I couldn't go, hope ya'll had a good nite! I'll b back in 6weeks, i'm on TP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Hey All

Good night had by all I hope. Head hurts now and I'm only just out of bed :) Nice to meet you finally Fast_Mover see we're a friendly lot :) I'm not snorting vodka again its bad for you :(

Cheers
    Rory

Hope TP going well for you...I just found out today what school im going out to and what class im teaching for this semesters TP...fun fun fun..lesson plans galore here i come!

Yep had a good night, nice to finally meet ye all and be able to put faces to names etc..

Yep good night, nice to meet yas Fast_Mover, I shoulda been more talkative me thinks, and maybe get my hearing checked!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

Nukem wrote:
    Hey guys good night - sorry had to slip away early had a meeting eraly this more:mad:
    Hope ye all continued drinking into the wee hrs of the morning - well done to Fast_Mover for making an apperance unlike the rest of ye "ye know who ye are:cool: "
    i hadnt realized BULBs were obligatory?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Sorry for not making it, I've been deathly sick for the past few days so no drinking was possible. That and I'm quite shy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement