Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBs = Beer time

Options
  • 10-02-2006 1:05pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right lets get the ball rolling - when where and how.
    Only nights im not around are monday and tuesday - doesnt mean ye cant have a beers those nights im just saying cant make those night. Would be hurt if ye did though *sob* *sob*:v:

Rmacm is once again the main instigator of proceddings;) gotta love his appetite for fun.Suggestions by all welcome.

nuke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

if(funds--)
    {
    ¬JD;
    }

boo++;

boardsies + beers == fun_for_others;
    enjoy++;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Alright so is anyone up for a visit to the fine establishment of Nancys? I'm suggesting Wednesday night around 20:30 - 21:00 for meeting up there? We'll probably send around a few PM's letting everybody know what the story is. Looking forward to seeing some of the returning co-op people there. As always if anyone is lost look for the dude in the trench coat :)

Cheers
    Rory

*Bump* anyone any objections to the grand plan of meeting up in Nancys? I'm on for it if the rest of you are.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

ye staying in nancys for the night?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

No Objections here anyways!

beerage++;

C'mon people! We dont bite...Or at least I dont.......Anymore.......

• Advertisement

Yeah staying in Nancys for the night more than likely. Not really up for going clubbing but as always I could be persuaded :) Fast_Mover how does that vodka snorting sound :D

Cheers
    Rory

no just wondering..dont think im up for clubbing either-9 start in the morning and every other morning for that matter:( !!

prob wont be in till late tho..going to gym first.

vodka snorting...amm no..il let that to the pro's!!:D

Fast_Mover wrote:
    prob wont be in till late tho..going to gym first.

vodka snorting...amm no..il let that to the pro's!!:D

Gym?!? Whats a Gym?! :v:

</generic simpsons humour>

Vodka snorting, Rmacm, I may be tempted once more to burn my nasal passages with some of russias finest!

Lol fair enough.....ah well sure see what happens on the night there'll be something more concrete posted on Monday more than likely with a definate plan.

Cheers
    Rory

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Fast_Mover wrote:
    no just wondering..dont think im up for clubbing either-9
    Hate clubs tell ya the truth so i reckon just late drinks - nancys is a late bar isnt it so we can leave at our leisure

• Advertisement

Nukem wrote:
    Hate clubs tell ya the truth so i reckon just late drinks - nancys is a late bar isnt it so we can leave at our leisure

Excellent! Another minion to join my 'Clubs Suck' ehhh club!

Peteee wrote:
    Excellent! Another minion to join my 'Clubs Suck' ehhh club!
    Be of the mind alright unless im absolutley backwards drunk and then try keep me off the dance floor (danger to myslef and everyone around me - seen Michael Flatley dance,now imagine him on speed - iv been told im f*ckin hilarious:mad:)

ya cork clubs pretty woeful! +1 for limerick!:D

Mint alright Nuke can we arrange the sending of PM's then on Monday or Tuesday....I'll do it if necessary. I'm mad for a session :)

Cheers
    Rory

rmacm wrote:
    Mint alright Nuke can we arrange the sending of PM's then on Monday or Tuesday....I'll do it if necessary. I'm mad for a session :)
    Jaysus;you mad for a session.......no:v:
    Ya il get the PM machine rolling tomor. So are we settled on Nancies for about 8.30ish on Wed or Thurs?

Right I'm going to out on a limb and say Wednesday night for beers then. 20:30 sounds grand to me. :)

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

rmacm wrote:
    *Bump* anyone any objections to the grand plan of meeting up in Nancys? I'm on for it if the rest of you are.

Cheers
    Rory

Jaysus, you'd barely swallowed that last pint and yer already posting about more drink????

Yea, I'm ready to emerge from the cocoon that is Thurles, as a demented butterfly with an insatiable thirst for beer!

Wednesday it is then!|!|!!!!!|

* Lifeguards keep yer distance:p

rmacm wrote:
    Right I'm going to out on a limb and say Wednesday night for beers then. 20:30 sounds grand to me. :)

Cheers
    Rory

My watch only goes up to 12 :v:

I'll get my coat.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Wednesdays a no-no pour moi I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

See.... the problem here is that the *usuals* went off and made the plans for the beers again, with the aim of meeting the *news*, however arranged everything before the *news* had a chance to give any input... hence... it will most likely be just the *usuals* again... oh dear, democracy alive and kicking...

• Advertisement

Well im waiting for an alternatre time to be suggested - are we proposing we leave it til wk2?Not hearing anymore suggestions - can we get a list of who is goin and who is not please
    Remember rag week is early so must get a bit of training in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Not available for the foreseeable future for BULBS.

tbh, I care not when it's on. I'd prefer if a few more people showd up rather then the usual, so whatevers good for them really

440Hz wrote:
    See.... the problem here is that the *usuals* went off and made the plans for the beers again, with the aim of meeting the *news*, however arranged everything before the *news* had a chance to give any input... hence... it will most likely be just the *usuals* again... oh dear, democracy alive and kicking...

Well I think there's been plenty of time for people to offer alternate suggestions. I've never said that what I suggested should be taken as the plan. It'd be nice to see a few new people at it so can people post up confirmations that they'll be going if they are....I'm completly open to suggestions of venue and time so fire away everyone. I reckon a few of us should get together Wednesday night anyway if there isn't any other suggestions from people.

Cheers
    Rory

Im going (..well so far anyway) and im not a *usual*..
    Iv no suggestions really..wherever is grand with me..
    So can someone clarify whats happening so then?..Ye still having it this week or is it deferred till the week after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

Count me in for this coming Wed evening too, I could really do with a beer - just about 1 beer on my current budget! - and a grin.

Will be a little later than 20:30 as I've got a physio session in Mungret College, but I'm sure that won't be noticeable, seeing as nobody will be sniffing my legs for the dubious scent of olbus oil... :rolleyes:

Ok then as far as I'm concerned we're still go for Wednesday night even its just the usuals and one or two new people. We can arrange to have another in Week2 and try and get everybody to come along.

Cheers
    Rory

Wednesday defo so then ya..?
    Where are the so called 'pm's'.. :D

Apologies been v.busy they are after destroying my QCA and its all there fault and im gonna lose the rag at someone very soon.
    PM's are coming

Nukem

• Advertisement

Breath!!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement