Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Peteee wrote:
    Excellent!

2 A's, 2 B's and a C

Any similarities between my results and Rmacm's are purely coincidental, I can assure you!

Nukem, well done, To the rest, good luck!
    I seem to remember a chat i had with ye outside the last exam and ye chuckled at getting the same results:v:
    No matter great results for both of ye - well done.
    Rmacm pints indee my good man - coming up tomor will let ye know my antics.

To the rest of ye good luck and hope ye all do well and get what ye worked so hard for.

Nuke

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

I'm still waitin.........

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

When i try to submit my module selection nothing happens. Anyone having the same problem??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I finally managed to get in to my results for the 2nd time and I'm 90% certain that only the results for my essays are up. Does anyone know if the rest of my results will be put up in coming days and if not what should I do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

2 a1s, 3 c2s. Happy with the a1s, c2s will have to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

yey..i passed my exams!!!:D

our results were up since thursday..only looked yesterday(friday) before i went home tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Baby Genius

maggz wrote:
    When i try to submit my module selection nothing happens. Anyone having the same problem??

I'm having the same problem i think. Nothing seems to be working :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Adblock

well hello to all,fk its early:eek: . i havent been up this early since networks.that break flew way too fast (i bet i could sleep for ireland and get a gold medal if it was an olympic event), it will be me in a stinking summer job very soon(:mad: ) im happy i decided to wait untill early today to look 4 da results i figured right, that it would b blocked like crazy.im telling u that server is a tight whore. anyway well done u all did great i c a lota a's and b's, im happy out i got an a1 in networks(:D ) and 2 b2's and 2 c1's. i cant believe sturdy gave me a b2 what a legend!!!!! hey advice to all 3rd years to follow, you cant bull**** ur way through that systems analysis crap, its not just some funny triangles and boxes with little pictures of stick men doing ****.it really has a purpose, i havent a clue as to what that maybe, but hey i only got a c1, also if i ever meet a real life stick man im going to kick him square in the nuts for all the real people who have to do stupid analysis crap. anyway im off to sleep.c u all later!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ftr, the new portal sucks at results time aswell just like the old one.

fs. been trying for 2 days now :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭hotnipples

Anyone tried this lately? Can't get into the online student records at all. Get a few minutes of "opening page" at the bottom of the screen and just falls to page cannot be displayed.. Pain in the arse knowing my results are out there but I just cant see them.

• Advertisement

oh the suspence ay!!:D

I was gonna head home for the weekend and not look-the not knowing if i passed or failed didnt bother me.. but i was forced to look by my friends!!
    I did very well so all's good!!

best of luck to people still waiting!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Its probably not going to be back online until Monday morning. I'd imagine the server that its running off has being hammered to death since yesterday. People who were on co-op with ITD could probably inform us here? Anyway is the student records system run off a single server? And what kind of software is it running. I'm familiar with 2 packages used for college & secondary school administration. Could ITD not run the the system off a number of servers and implement load balancing across these servers to speed up its operation?

Cheers
    Rory

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

rmacm wrote:
    I'm familiar with 2 packages used for college & secondary school administration. Could ITD not run the the system off a number of servers and implement load balancing across these servers to speed up its operation?
    Think a bloody e-mail would be faster:eek:

Ah so its impossible to log in at the moment?

A little message stating that on the site would be nice :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

~cries tears of blood~

I was right next to a computer yesterday and I didn't think of checking. Now the server is down and I dont know if I'll be able to log on any time soon. Damn Co-Op :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

is there anywhere else you can get your results

like a notice board or summit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 claireshm

This is gone beyond funny....the page still won't open. I've been trying since Saturday morning..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

This is a disgrace...why cant they post them like any NORMAL college or at the very least send the results to your colege email address!!!

Whoever thought it was a good idea to do it the current way is an idiot!

Do ye not have them posted up on a notice board in college no?
    Thats what we have here anyway...
    +1 for Mary I..yey!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

A la ITD...
    We are currently experiencing performance issues with the Student Administration Portal.

This is causing the system to be extremely slow at the moment when students are trying to register for Semester 2 and receive examination results.

We have logged this with our software providers, SITS, and are waiting on their response.

ITD apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.

• Advertisement

I can now get as far as the Semester 2 elective selection but when I submit my selection that page just refreshes and wont let me get any further. Anyone know a way around this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

It took me half an hour bashing away before I got it working!!!

A technicain told me that it should be too difficult in the future to just email the results out...but I guess the registration dept wouldnt have any of that and force us to register first and then get our results!

Im currently looking at a poor b@stard who has been at it for over 2 hours straight and a girl trying since Saturday!!!!!!!!!

Were you experiencing the same problem I was, with the semester 2 submission page just refreshing and not going any further than that? I've now closed down IE and started again, but it now immediately says "Connection Refused" when I click Online Student Records? I wish someone would just let us know if is or isn't possible to get them with perseverance or are we just wasting our time. Some people seem to be able to get them with many attempts but some are getting nowhere :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

mine isnt letting me register. ive been trying for results in between drinking since friday afternoon. im here, monday evening and to be honest im getting well p*ssed off. this happens nearly every year, why cant SITS sort it out??

i feel like lisa simpson when the teachers are on strike and marge has to scribble and A onto a scrap of paper to placate her!!

"grade me! grade me!"

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

440Hz wrote:
    A la ITD...

They said that during 1st year when the system went tits up aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

able to login now...slow like a wet week but it's moving thru pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

you have all that hope building up...and then you get the itd message again....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

Yay got me results and I haven't failed anything.

The wierd thing is the two I though I had failed were the ones I did best in :eek:

And the others I did crap :v:

Advertisement