Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
  • 10-02-2006 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

A little birdy told me they'll be available today? Any idea what time???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Usually they are out the weekend before the release date on the web, you'll just have to keep trying the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

how exactly do u get the results

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

www.ul.ie -> current students->online student records ->fill in details ->results
    http://sipr-xi.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭*yoda*

they are usually out around 5/6 in the evening time. they like to keep us waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Well... best of luck to all of you guys later with the results.. fingers crossed and all that. I know exactly how crap the waiting is, and as a result I promise that when its my turn to start correcting papers I will be very very nice to everyone! Within reason of course!

• Advertisement

I didnt get a letter in the post saying im screwed but i think they only do that during the summer. Anyone know bout this - there is just one subject i really cocked up:mad:

Nukem wrote:
    I didnt get a letter in the post saying im screwed but i think they only do that during the summer. Anyone know bout this - there is just one subject i really cocked up:mad:

apparently there is talk of people having them already. i think its the same though and that they send out letters. here's hopign im right!

Nukem wrote:

No they do this for both semester.. the letters of doom and joy are sent out now and after the summer...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

440Hz wrote:
    No they do this for both semester.. the letters of doom and joy are sent out now and after the summer...

Since when did they send out letters of joy, its always been letters of doom

cooperguy wrote:
    Ya thats what i thought - good news is no news:D
    Got my letter when i was cooking a barbeque and after a few beverages during the summer so i took it well as you can imagine
    screams *another pint for me-i love college*

• Advertisement

cooperguy wrote:

I got two letters of joy last year! 'gold' letters telling you how fantastic you are and keep up the good work :o :blushes:

Nukem wrote:
    www.ul.ie -> current students->online student records ->fill in details ->results
    http://sipr-xi.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn
    much obliged.

i assume that "results" will appear where "Web results are disabled due to grading and will be available again on the 13 February 2006" is up, right?

much obliged.

i assume that "results" will appear where "Web results are disabled due to grading and will be available again on the 13 February 2006" is up, right?
    Dat be it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

http://sipr-xi.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn won't load. I've a feeling something's going up.

http://sipr-xi.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn won't load. I've a feeling something's going up.
    Ya getting it too - *shudder* - dont want them

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Right, The page isn't loading so i'll assume somethings up.

No letters of doom for me, so fingers crossed!

Im scared
    scared%20monkey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

The page won't load cause the normally quiet server is getting congested from people trying to get their results. Try late tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Results are now available...

cornbb wrote:
    Results are now available...
    Nout and the VPN is down too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

let me in!! are they def up do we know?

they could be up, but everyone is probably so busy trying to get in that nobody can get anywhere. i'd say leave it awhile maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Ya Iv been looking at the same loading screen for the last 10 mins, iv just purchased fancy new broadband so ita not my fault why cant they upgrade the damn server

gawd.this is torture!
    seriously!
    you have to go thru this every single time?!

*the voice of an innocent first year*

Im getting the log in menu but it stalls on me then:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

gawd.this is torture!
    seriously!
    you have to go thru this every single time?!

*the voice of an innocent first year*

sorry girl you just have to get used to it! (this from a fourth year!) it gets easier. at this stage nobody even cares, once that little devil of a letter stays away from us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

okay there is a solution to this...everyone stop.and let me get into it :)

uh i just got mine there without even realising it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I bet we all log in at the same time to discover the results aren't up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Got in and had to register for this semesters modules before I could go any further, click three screens then log out and now login again, it's taking ages but getting there slowly.

Advertisement