Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Time Drinking While Driving

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭deputydugs

Still doesnt explain why you said he wouldnt lose his license Deputy but I agree with the rural comments.

Nog,
    You aint in yet so when you have passed the tests, been to Templemore, passed more tests and actually worked the job, then you can comment on what I am and what I know. Everything I said about drink driving was 100% accurate as was my comments on the training, you will find that when you actually learn Road traffic law and Garda Proceedures.

If the member screws up in court, say by by to the case. Ive seen it happen. In fact I think..............lets just say..........a member knew the man very well. Hence the keeping his d/l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭deputydugs

Still doesnt explain why you said he wouldnt lose his license Deputy but I agree with the rural comments.

Nog,
    You aint in yet so when you have passed the tests, been to Templemore, passed more tests and actually worked the job, then you can comment on what I am and what I know. Everything I said about drink driving was 100% accurate as was my comments on the training, you will find that when you actually learn Road traffic law and Garda Proceedures.

If the member screws up in court, say by by to the case. Ive seen it happen. In fact I think..............lets just say..........a member knew the man very well. Hence the keeping his d/l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 HowllinPelle

you are a stupid ****ing **** i hope you're on the front of the local paper, lose your liecince and get ass raped in jail by a big ukrainian ****ker named alexi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

you are a stupid ****ing **** i hope you're on the front of the local paper, lose your liecince and get ass raped in jail by a big ukrainian ****ker named alexi

i have reported this thread to the mods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Dude, we're all thinking it but when you say it out loud you will be the one on the recieving end of the Ukrainian bloke named....seamus*

*may not be ukrainian

so what has happened.have you been to court or what.please update us.thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

he musta got locked up!

T&#225 wrote: »
    he musta got locked up!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

and he must be in solitary confinement coz they prisoners have access to the net !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

My brothers wife (the mother of my nephews) is in hospital two months and counting cause she was hit by a drunk driver a little older than you, shes got 142 staples ear to ear, a completely smashed leg and a mouth/jaw thats been wired together for a month.

The guy who hit her was drunk, and in the same situation as you.. first offence, not usually something he does. If i were you, i'd be glad im losing my licence and not three years of my life.

You could have ruined two familys that day but you didn't, id consider that lucky.

RotalicaV wrote:
    My brothers wife and the mother of my nephews is in hospital two months and counting cause she was hit by a drunk driver a little older than you, shes got 142 staples ear to ear, a completely smashed leg and a mouth/jaw thats been wired together for a month.

The guy who hit her was drunk, and in the same situation as you.. first offence, not usually something he does. If i were you, i'd be glad im losing my licence and not three years of my life.

You could have ruined two familys that day but you didn't, id consider that lucky.

yes you are right.and thats sad.hope they get well soon:(

Advertisement