Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

kendragon wrote: »
    Went into our local Game in Limerick especially for this offer. They had plenty of Pre-owned Call of Duty 3's in stock but they were €19.99 not 9.99 and didnt even have the buy one get one half price offer on them. P**sed now, would have thought all the Game stores would have had the same offers on.

Really?
    I thaught all the GAME stores were run the same way.....thats a kick in the fanny:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Really?
    I thaught all the GAME stores were run the same way.....thats a kick in the fanny:eek::eek:

I know... maybe our Game is just a little slow off the mark.

Yeah that might be it to....some get good offers before others do.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

no the ones in dublin have the game priced at 19.99 too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Knowing my luck they'll be all gone now but I'll pick up a copy today if still there. I can't find it at all, anywhere, for a reasonable price for the original xbox (and damn treyarch for making their games console only), even on ebay, so I'll just have bring this to my friends house. :D

• Advertisement

Got my GF to go into GAME in limerick today to see if they had dropped the price of pre-owned Call of duty 3 but it's still priced at 19.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

wii scart GAME brand only 6 euro and it really improves the picture quality. if you still have the scart that came with it, buy this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Saw a copy of the UFO trilogy (aftermath, aftershock + afterlight) on PC in the Ilac Game for €11. Some seriously good games, pity I got all 3 already as is a nice collectors pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

conan 17.99 sterling inc delivery on hmv site.

time shift 16.23 inc delivery on thehut.co.uk

sweetie wrote: »
    conan 17.99 sterling inc delivery on hmv site.

time shift 16.23 inc delivery on thehut.co.uk

Wow.. thats a hell of a price for Time shift... herself will murder me if i buy another game though.. :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

kendragon wrote: »
    Wow.. thats a hell of a price for Time shift... herself will murder me if i buy another game though.. :mad::mad:

I know, but I'm usually home earlier than herself and have time to get rid of the packaging so none the wiser eh!;)

Argos.ie has Viva pinata and forza motorsport 2 for xbox360 for 15.99 each.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Thought this looked ok: forza 2 plus Viva Pinata plus Wireless controller 36.99 sterling. (About 50 euro, isn't a wireless controller 50 euro on its own?)
    http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=XB2EN03

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Got The Club (360) and Nights (Wii) for €30 a piece in GAME today. For two games that are just out, that's a bit of a bargain. Guitar Hero III (PS2) was only €54.99 with the wireless Guitar in HMV Grafton Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Got The Club (360) and Nights (Wii) for €30 a piece in GAME today. For two games that are just out, that's a bit of a bargain. Guitar Hero III (PS2) was only €54.99 with the wireless Guitar in HMV Grafton Street.

Nights for 30euro?!where is that GAME located?

got Valkyrie Profile 2 for 20euro from GAME on dawson street yesterday.great bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

seraphimvc wrote: »
    Nights for 30euro?!where is that GAME located?

got Valkyrie Profile 2 for 20euro from GAME on dawson street yesterday.great bargain.

They had it in Game Galway, think it's a nationwide weekly offer (you have to buy anything else in store to get it for €30)
    The offer started on Monday, and may only be for as long as stock lasts...

Anyone know where i can get a region 1 ps1/2?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

The cheapest I've seen it for is £7.80 (a shade over €10) at this place:

http://thegarage.info

Any idea if it's legit? I found it through froogle.co.uk, but I've no idea if Google vet any sites that they display,

EDIT: Actually, I'm pretty sure it's not legit - there's no contact details and, even worse, when I did attempt a purchase (it uses PayPal) - 900 EUROS was added as a "shipping charge" - something that a casual purchaser mightn't notice. So avoid.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Sputnicks

Nintendogs few versions for €29.99

http://www.gamesnash.ie

20 euro xboxs in cash converters in Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

aww man i would love another xbox... :(

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    20 euro xboxs in cash converters in Cork.
    Wow, very cheap media centers!

theres loads of them, if your down in the next week or two, im sure they will still be around.

picked one up today, i had a credit note from a while ago so spent another tenner for this.(plus my soft mod xbox is acting up a little) you get all the necessary cables and 1 joypad with them.theres now 4 left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I want another xbox to mod !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Halo 3 is going for 35.99 in the argos.

http://www.argos.ie/

Spunge wrote: »
    I want another xbox to mod !!!

would you know how to fix a softmod xbox. mine aint playing any dvds or games

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Flatout UC for Xbox360 is 16.99 in HMV.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Flatout UC for Xbox360 is 16.99 in HMV.

good game. bought it in Zavvi not so long ago for 25.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

cdwow.ie are selling football manager 2007 for the 360 for €16.99

Game in Blanch are selling it for €14.99 or if you buy it with another one of selected games, its two for 25

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement