Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

steam redeemable?

DRM: Steam

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

DaLad wrote: »
    DRM: Steam

Yes.

totally missed it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Thanks! Had literally just bought it before spotting it here, but thanks anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Adyx wrote: »
    GOG winter sale starts today including Fallout 1,2 and Tactics free for next 48 hours.

what a turd of a site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

sweetie wrote: »
    what a turd of a site

Some people are just ungrateful whingers.

And when I say some people, I mean you.

what a turd of a site

What on earth is wrong with Gog? :confused:

Some people are just ungrateful whingers.

And when I say some people, I mean you.

and some people are keyboard warriors and when I say some people I mean you. Why does my opinon bother you?

I simply wanted to buy a couple of games, it keeps resetting my basket, logging me out and won't let me checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

and some people are keyboard warriors and when I say some people I mean you.

I simply wanted to buy a couple of games, it keeps resetting my basket, logging me out and won't let me checkout.

To be fair the site is getting hammered because of the in flux of traffic from them offering free games. Those free games were on the front page of Reddit and on a lot of game sites/blogs. Of course stuff isn't going to be working as intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

and some people are keyboard warriors and when I say some people I mean you. Why does my opinon bother you?

Lol, keyboard warrior. I wasn't the one complaining about getting three free games.

The site is obviously under pressure from a large increase in traffic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Transformers: Fall of Cybertron £7.49

plus "GFDDEC20UK" for another 20% off

Been waiting for this to go on sale for ages, cheers.

Bought WfC as well but the key doesn't seem to be Steam compatible sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Danger781 wrote: »
    What on earth is wrong with Gog? :confused:

Well he nearly destroyed the world before the Justice Society stopped him

Lol, keyboard warrior. I wasn't the one complaining about getting three free games.

The site is obviously under pressure from a large increase in traffic.

where did i mention the free games? I wanted to buy trine and papers please and am still unable to. get off your high horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

where did i mention the free games? I wanted to buy trine and papers please and am still unable to. get off your high horse

ALl major sites have these problems during a sale. Steam is almost unusable in the first few hours of a sale.

You need patience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Limericks wrote: »
    ALl major sites have these problems during a sale. Steam is almost unusable in the first few hours of a sale.

You need patience.

shhh you dont want to get between sweetie and his video games!!!

It wont end well! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

what a turd of a site
    GOG have never before experienced anything like the traffic they got today. That "turd" of a site has great sales on almost weekly, games are DRM free and you have a money back guarantee if the game doesn't work. I think quite a few sites could learn from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Adyx wrote: »
    GOG have never before experienced anything like the traffic they got today. That "turd" of a site has great sales on almost weekly, games are DRM free and you have a money back guarantee if the game doesn't work. I think quite a few sites could learn from them.

I was having trouble getting my physical copy of The Witcher 2 installing on my computer, but if you buy the game gog.com will just give you a DRM free digital version. They are brilliant. Will definitely be buying The Witcher 3 from them so the devs get all the money.

Apologies, I was having a bad day and was a bit flippant with that remark. They are indeed a good value site. Peace y'all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

"Download size: 3 KB
    Download time: 1 minute on broadband, 1 minute on dial-up" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

MOH wrote: »
    "Download size: 3 KB
    Download time: 1 minute on broadband, 1 minute on dial-up" :confused:

They make you download the cd key. although you don't have to, just get it from your account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

common-sense-e1302495226830.jpg

Sry for the spam, I had to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone else see this from Square Enix?

Not a bargain persay, but for €6.50 they claim you'll get 4 games worth over €75. The only catch being you don't know which ones. I'd be tempted if it wasn't for the fact I think I'd end up getting stuff I already own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Not a bargain persay, but for €6.50 they claim you'll get 4 games worth over €75. The only catch being you don't know which ones. I'd be tempted if it wasn't for the fact I think I'd end up getting stuff I already own.

Hmm, have VII and Deus Ex but I reckon it's worth the punt given the keys are giftable.

Yeah i'd be tempted as well but with the combination of Steam Sales and PS+ I think I've got the vast majority of their more recent titles like Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Deus Ex HR and Hitman Absolution. Though for €6.50, it could be worth a purchase

2 SEGA games for €8

http://getloadedgo.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Gran Turismo 6 is €40 in Xtravison

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Ordered!

Even if I get doubles at least someone will benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Skyrim: Legendary Edition ~€11.85 Steam reddemable

Assassin's Creed 2 ~€2.96 UPlay Redeemable

Assassin's Creed 3 €7.50 UPlay redeemable

Far Cry 3 ~€5.93 UPlay redeemable

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon ~€3.56 UPlay redeemable

Mount and Blade Collection ~€4.73 Use Code GFDDEC20UK

New Bundlestars

loads of IndieGala Bundles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

This discussion has been closed.