Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Meatwad wrote: »
    I thought that as well, scroll to the top of the page ,it keeps generating steam keys. Took me a few attempts before I copped it.

I just googled it and got a free code on some other site.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Websites down now... I must have tried about 100 captchas to no avail... complete mindf**k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

kendragon wrote: »
    Websites down now... I must have tried about 100 captchas to no avail... complete mindf**k.

It's still working fine for me. Here's a code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Keep trying, worked for me just now, after about 4 attempts.

taytothief wrote: »
    It's still working fine for me. Here's a code
    6YHEF-I2N9V-DNWW0

Really... i'm getting just service unavailable now. Someone swiped your code btw :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Really... i'm getting just service unavailable now. Someone swiped your code btw :rolleyes:

Apparently, the site was pumping out duplicates for loads of people so it may not have been swiped.

That explains a lot.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

It took me about ten goes to get it, but I got there eventually. Of all those attempts it only produced two codes, and it said the first one was a duplicate. Stay with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Get a discount off different indie games each day this week (Mon to Fri) over on GreenManGaming. The five titles are;
    • Anodyne - Monday - 50% off
    • Pro Riders Snowboard - Tuesday - 50% off
    • Bollywood Wannabe - Wednesday - 70% off
    • Chaos on Deponia - Thursday - 15% off
    • To The Moon - Friday - 50% off.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,212 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Have another one of those codes if you want me to PM it? Might not work as a few came up as duplicates before one finally worked for me but worth a try anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I have 3 passes to the trading card beta access if anyone doesn't have it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Skerries wrote: »

Can I grab one please? I for some reason want to ruin my life by adding collectables to my collectables.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I'll take one to see what the craic about them is, if you still have one to spare.

Although I'm sure this is just another page in Valve's clever marketing to add hype. The profile pages look a bit crappier with them, I think, but they'll all be changing anyway, so there's little that can be done about it.

Is it an email address that you need?

I think so, so send me your email by pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Can I take one of these please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

I done got invited today too, i have 2 invites left.
    Interesting way for Valve to make more money off F2P games and fleece completionists on the marketplace.

The way it works is a game you own has say 6 trading cards to unlock.
    You can get up to 3 by playing them, but the rest you'll need to trade for.

Free to play games will give you a new card after spending $9 in-game.

or you can buy the cards from the market so I believe *cough* ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Valve are geniuses at getting people to pay for useless crap

But I love useless crap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Vojera wrote: »
    It took me about ten goes to get it, but I got there eventually. Of all those attempts it only produced two codes, and it said the first one was a duplicate. Stay with it!

Late to the party, but they are out of codes now. Oh well, probably would never have played it anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

mcgovern wrote: »
    Late to the party, but they are out of codes now. Oh well, probably would never have played it anyway!

I have one extra if you want it PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

It goes on sale for less than a euro anyway.

Dead Space 1 and 2 €9.99 Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Godly Deal :) The 1st is only €2.50 no excuse not to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Buy the two of them separately and save a cent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Speaking of Steam. Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion is one of the Midweek deals. I cannot recommend the Sins series strongly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbpage.XboxAnnounce?icid=XboxCat_One_EmailSign&ClickID=doh0scshroccc0nkosxzbrwhzrms0ckcxhhx

I'm not sure if this is even usable by us here in Ireland, but I signed up and got a code anyway.
    Register your email address for updates about xbox1 pre-order details and egt $10 off microsoft store.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbpage.XboxAnnounce?icid=XboxCat_One_EmailSign&ClickID=doh0scshroccc0nkosxzbrwhzrms0ckcxhhx

I'm not sure if this is even usable by us here in Ireland, but I signed up and got a code anyway.
    Register your email address for updates about xbox1 pre-order details and egt $10 off microsoft store.

Limited time offer thru 11:59 PM Pacific time on 06/09/2013, or while supplies last. Valid for $10 credit off of a transaction for an item over $10.00 MSRP only at Microsoft online stores in US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Redeemable until June 9, 2013.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Arma 2 on sale on www.gamefly.co.uk if you want to get into the many great mods in Arma. Note that they are not on steam, you have to use gamefly's client to download.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lads. Check local extravision. I just got back from there with uncharted 3, starhawk, tekken vs street fighter for 30eu on ps3. To make it better uncharted and starhawk online passes were not used.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement