Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romances on the web?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I AM hideous. Hence, romances on the web aren't so easy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I'm probably the most ugliest guy you will ever meet! But I have found from meeting girls off the net that they are just as bad as I am! Great people but no physical attraction!

Your not going to meet a stunning blonde or a luscious brunette off the net! You have to meet them socially!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

py2006 wrote:
    Your not going to meet a stunning blonde or a luscious brunette off the net! You have to meet them socially!
    Of course can meet a stunning blonde or a luscious brunette off the net, however their numbers are no different than in social situations. The only reason that you think there’s more stunning blondes or a luscious brunettes in those social situations is because you’re staring at them. On the net they can’t attract your eye in the same fashion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Of course can meet a stunning blonde off the net,.

Hardly, they havent figured out how to turn on a Pc yet. :v:

Internet romance is probaly alot like real life romance, your gonna have to go thorugh meeting alot of weridos, going on a few **** dates before meeting someone you find someone you fancy in looks and personnaltiy.

I also agree with stovelid. This thread seems more like a way to get some revenge rather than get answers to a question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

Hardly, they havent figured out how to turn on a Pc yet. :v:
    :D (im brunette)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Of course can meet a stunning blonde or a luscious brunette off the net, however their numbers are no different than in social situations.
    What makes you so sure I'd want to meet one of those?

Stunning blondes and luscious brunettes aren't really my thing, just because girls that are too good looking often take attention for granted and are stuck-up. To be avoided IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

spacetweek wrote:
    What makes you so sure I'd want to meet one of those?
    What makes you think I care who you want to meet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

I met my fiancee off the net, we were together online for 3 years, then we met up, it was just like it was on the net...we got on brilliantly, we've been together ever since...almost 6 years now.

She was from the States, that made it harder but at the same time it meant we had to take our time with things, and it really worked out for the better.

Advertisement