Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on condoms!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

esel wrote:
    Biggest load of cr ap I heard lately TBH. Do not try this at home. FlutterinBantam, have you tried ground white pepper instead of talc. It gets you hot.

[/joke]

Well it works for me..... I said not on the top...... is the ground white pepper for that part? Hope it can get the feathers fluffed up:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sweety4uall

maybe the condoms you're using are too small?
    didnt he say'i ended up hurting the little guy?lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

tooshy wrote:
    I thought I would go unreg for this one:

I have this issue with condoms. Its not that I don't want to use them, its that I had a bad experience with them. I find them hard to get on. I ended up hurting the little guy in the process and loosing an erection.

I have tried placing it directly on the tip and trying to slide it back but I find this very unconfortable and sometimes sore as its sensitive on the top.

Do you need to unroll some of it first, stretch it out and place it over the penis?

I also found it a bit tight, I don't have a particularly big penis but perhaps I need a wider one. I am not really sure!

This is the cause of much embarrassment and I am afraid to get intimate with a girl in case this comes up.

Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks
    Wouldnt be surprised if you were putting them on inside out.
    If you can get it on a bit but then it gets "stuck" - wont roll down any further you probably have it on inside out, an easy mistake to make

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Get the Comdomi XXL ones. They're only a few mm bigger, but it can make all the difference.
    Plus if your gf doesn't have much experience, she'll be impressed by the XXL written on the box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Blisterman wrote:
    Get the Comdomi XXL ones. They're only a few mm bigger, but it can make all the difference.
    Plus if your gf doesn't have much experience, she'll be impressed by the XXL written on the box.

But wouldn't they be too long!

I don't have a girl at the moment but if she saw XXL on the box she would be expecting a huge beast of a thingy. haha

I have reluctant to try brands other than the well known Durex, Mates or maybe Trojan. Just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Durex avanti

This is what you want

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

joejoem wrote:
    Never go near the Durex ones when your locked, just dont have sex

Easier said than done :/
    daRobot wrote:
    Durex avanti
    This is what you want

Not a good idea here IMO. These condoms are much harder to put on than latex ones, and while they're a bit bigger than regular condoms, they barely stretch at all. I used to use these (regular durex is like shagging with a bin bag on) until I used bigger latex ones and realized how restrictive the avantis are.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I Know I Shudnt Really Say It Especially Since U Sound So Inexperienced,but I Honestly Cant Stand Dem Any Way So I Dont Really Use Dem,
    2 Me Dey Just Ruin Sex[but I Know Der 4 My Own Good]just So No1 Eats Da Face Off Me ,but Dey Ruin Blow Jobs And 4 Any Gay Out Der
    Der Not Da Nicest Thing 2 Suck On Either.if U Get My Drift
    Get Flavoured 1's Atleast Your G-f Wont Hav Such A Horrible Taste Of Rubber In Her Mouth

But Bac 2 Ur Question As Others Hav Said Just Lightly Roll It On
    And It Shud[provided Its Big Enough But Not 2 Big]it Shud Slide On Like A Glove

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

dubsexyj wrote:
    Moon language

What?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I didn't know there was different bloody sizes! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

might seem like a stupid question, but are you putting them on properly? becasue there impossible to get on if you do it backwards!!!
    Also Durex choke the life out of your lad, try mates and preferably not the extra strenght ones. I think mates are cheaper aswel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

i'm having a similar problem. tried durex extra safe, but theyre not wide enough. i went to boots to look for those trojan ones, but they were narrower than the extra safe.
    the extra safe were 56mm, the trojan's they had there (not trojan magnums, some other ones) were only 52mm, and so were the mates.
    i pretty annoyed that i have to run all over town tryin to find some wide enough. does anyone know what shops sell the trojan magnums?
    please help (as quickly as possible ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Try condom power on dame st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

thanks, i'll try there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i have a....friend with a...small tool, where could this...eh, friend find smaller condoms?

did i mention this was for a friend? ¬_¬

Advertisement