Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wack Rapper, Hot Verse

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Kristok wrote:
    How weak are you ? someone disagrees with you and you quit what a joke.

Call me all the names you want to if it makes you feel better but if your going to quit because you cant read my posts thats just pathetic and I couldnt be bothered lowering myself to your level.

I think that Makaveli is been more then fair with you and if you had of been trolling like that in other forums it might of warranted a ban you should be thanking Makaveli for not banning you . Oh yeah one more thing grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Sarge wrote:
    I think that Makaveli is been more then fair with you and if you had of been trolling like that in other forums it might of warranted a ban you should be thanking Makaveli for not banning you . Oh yeah one more thing grow up.

Im well aware some mods stick up for their fellow mods just for the sake of it but to say I was throlling is ridiculous and just trying to make something of nothing. Read the whole thread my reply was in line with the way the thread was going its hardly my fault if someone gos and brings something up from another thread where there was a pointless argument that this mod let get out of hand. I am completly grown up the mod is the one calling names im the one trying to keep it above the childish level of name calling.

Makaveli wrote:
    Kristok I don't like you, I know of a lot of posters who post on this forum who don't like you. You're the only one that ever had a problem with my modding.

Don't flatter yourself to think what you post on this forum is a worthwhile contribution.

Thats the whole point you dont like me and you let that affect the way you mod this forum, ie people go around calling me and others names and you dont do a thing about it (well rarly) I have a problem with your modding because you dont stop people from abusing others and when you do act the damage is already done. Im not looking to make friends if some people dont like me thats their problem I dont go around calling names or posting in threads I have no interest in. If I disagree with someone and they start calling names instead of arguing their points the mod should be in there warning them instead of inflaming the situation with sarcastic remarks like makaveli has in the past (not in recent time, in fact ive had less and less a problem with his modding of late). Im not going to change my opinion just because it will make you or someone else like me more. You dont think I comtribute ? what kind of place would this be if we all just agree. I think the forum is fine if some more modding was done to stop the people calling names and making personal attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Before the damage is done? So what do you suggest? Preemptive banning? I should be psychic and know what will be posted before it happens?
    I have told you a million and one times in the past to report posts but you don't. Instead you whinge.
    You have yourself pegged as a victim, and you carry an enormous chip on your shoulder. Which you will deny as usual I'm sure, but I'm not the only one that has said this.

How was the thread going the way it was going as you so put it? Was it because your first post on the thread set it going off topic? And then you continued with that?

You deliberatley made a remark about 50 running Hip-Hop to spark a reaction knowing full well what happened last time, so you were trolling whether you want to admit to that or not I don't care.
    its hardly my fault if someone gos and brings something up from another thread where there was a pointless argument that this mod let get out of hand

You brought it up!
    As for letting it get out of hand, it was cut out of the original thread and given it's own one, how is that letting it get out of hand?
    in fact ive had less and less a problem with his modding of late

I told you before if you had a problem with my modding to take it to the Feedback board but you didn't. Instead you ignored that too so that you could sulk and try and bring it up again when it suited you.

Yeah, you're so grown up as you keep on saying.

As for not liking you and the way it affects my modding, give me links to where you or others were called names and nothing was done about it.

Once again I'm going to say this to you, for the benefit of the next mod on this forum. Report posts you find offensive or you feel contravene the charter! It's up to the users of the forum to help too, after all it's supposed to be a community. So stop pitying yourself.

Makaveli wrote:
    Before the damage is done? So what do you suggest? Preemptive banning? I should be psychic and know what will be posted before it happens?

When people start to say call someone stupid because they like chingy or something you should warn them to watch what their saying instead from past experience what I would expect you to do is come in and say something like chingy is the G.O.A.T :rolleyes:, which leaves the op looking like a fool because when the mod makes sarcastic remarks others join in.

Makaveli wrote:
    I have told you a million and one times in the past to report posts but you don't. Instead you whinge.

I have tried that once or twice in the past and you didn’t even post a reply in the thread so I tend not to waste my time.
    Makaveli wrote:
    You have yourself pegged as a victim, and you carry an enormous chip on your shoulder. Which you will deny as usual I'm sure, but I'm not the only one that has said this.

Nope but when you and I have any disagreement you have given me that label. But im sure you will deny that.

Makaveli wrote:
    How was the thread going the way it was going as you so put it? Was it because your first post on the thread set it going off topic? And then you continued with that?

I asked a question and I left the thread alone after post #9 when my question was answered even though I didn’t fully agree with it. The thread could easily have stayed on topic but others went down the whole 50 is rubbish route for a further 8 posts. Threads go off course you could have easily said stay on topic if it bothered you too much before I even got a chance to say anything.
    Makaveli wrote:
    You deliberately made a remark about 50 running Hip-Hop to spark a reaction knowing full well what happened last time, so you were trolling whether you want to admit to that or not I don't care.

I replied to the last 8 posts and yes I said 50 runs hip hop which I still argue he does just because a whole thread went off topic because someone else said that doesn’t mean I cant say it, its been said thousands of times on websites and in magazines. If the 2 people who replied to that post wanted to go down that route you should be giving out to them not me, I found it funny that they actually picked it up that way as I said in my reply on post #22 and im still amazed that ghostdancer and aycee went for that seeing as the thread you mention happened 3 months ago in October. A situation that was brought about regarding something small cheesedude said which klimseven blew out of all proportions.
    Makaveli wrote:
    You brought it up!
    As for letting it get out of hand, it was cut out of the original thread and given it's own one, how is that letting it get out of hand?

That argument went on for 7 days and there was like 4 pages before you came in and split it. An action that was completely ineffective as the argument had pretty much finished but would have been welcome if it had happened after the 2nd or 3rd day.
    Makaveli wrote:
    I told you before if you had a problem with my modding to take it to the Feedback board but you didn't. Instead you ignored that too so that you could sulk and try and bring it up again when it suited you.

Yes I could have but I would rather have hoped you would have been able to change your ways which after the above thread you seemed to have done well until today when you decided to vent on me (there’s me being a victim again I suppose.)
    Makaveli wrote:
    Yeah, you're so grown up as you keep on saying.

Not saying im the most mature person in the world but how you have behaved in this thread is completely childish, I have attempted to not rise to your digs at me and still don’t wish to.
    Makaveli wrote:
    As for not liking you and the way it affects my modding, give me links to where you or others were called names and nothing was done about it.

I cant go over your whole time as a mod looking for certain threads. I do have a job and life outside this website but there would be examples if I was to. I have many times tried to let things go but you keep at me, iirc we had an argument last year about this and you stated you had no problem with me and it was all in my head and iirc again I gave examples of your sarcastic attitude, suppose you’ll say that’s in my head again.
    Makaveli wrote:
    Once again I'm going to say this to you, for the benefit of the next mod on this forum. Report posts you find offensive or you feel contravene the charter! It's up to the users of the forum to help too, after all it's supposed to be a community. So stop pitying yourself.

It is a community but one that since you became mod has been allowed to go at each others. Hopefully if their are offensive posts that are reported the mod will actually do something about it, sarcasm is not dealing with abuse. Stop pitying myself ? Your the one who’s quitting and calling names cause as you put it you cant handle reading the amount of crap me and my ilk post.

Its a shame you had to end your time as a mod of this forum in such a way all you’ve done is create an atmosphere.

Im sure you’ll reply to this thread but don’t expect me to I’ve spent enough of my life arguing with you it should be nice to not have to deal with you anymore. Hopefully whoever mods after you wont find such an easy job such a pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

no more mod? great, Kristok you are the most annoying and idiotic poster ever on boards, go off and die somewhere.

• Advertisement

Thank you ubu youve given me a prime example of the kind of posts makaveli lets go on around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

dar83 wrote:
    You need to go back to before his "debut" album as you like to call it to find the best of 50. In fact I'd go as far to say that he should have just re-released Power Of The Dollar for the masses to hear how decent he once was.

guess who's back was really good and fifty cent is the future they were both good solid albums

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

NIce to see I started another thread that went way off track and lead to a HUGE argument. You guys are funny. I didn't read all off what you are saying because it's pretty ridiculous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Matt Damon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

I found it funny that they actually picked it up that way as I said in my reply on post #22 and im still amazed that ghostdancer and aycee went for that

What other way was there to pick up on it? You said 50 runs Hip Hop he doesn't! That's not a matter of opinion, that's a fact! If you think that is the case you know nothing about genuine Hip Hop. If you said that deliberately to provoke a reaction you were throlling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

this is the most hilarious thread i have ever read.

Makavelli, i don't blame you for giving up, i post on here, but i agree, there is an unbearable amount of drivel posted. i respect makavelli's opinion on hip-hop, he's a pretty knowledgable dude.

but i mean kristok, he didn't say you were trolling, he said that your reply could imply you were trolling, and i agree. you know what kind of reaction you are going to get when you make a post like you did, because its been dealt with over and over again, and i wouldn't regard the statement as sarcasm, because its fairly evident you believe the hype as far as 50 goes. and to be honest i don't think the post ever should have been made. its about wack rappers with hot verses, and i can't honestly say i've ever heard a hot verse mumbled from 50's lips!

Ive made my opinion very clear about what that statement means to me in the thread where this was an issue 3 months ago. If you cant move on then im sorry for you im not going to go around revising everything I say incase someone disagreed with it 3 months ago. At the end of the day if you want to bring that up again there was a big boring thread about it you can bump it if you so wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

yes there was a long boring thread a while back, hence my bemusement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

3 months ago?

Excuse me for forgetting all about that.:rolleyes:

Advertisement