Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wack Rapper, Hot Verse

Options
  • 06-01-2006 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

I've just listened to a song called "I know y'all mad" by busta thymes and mike jones. now mike jones is not the best, in fact he might be one of the worst ever, but his verse on this song is crazy. i mean it's actually good :eek: . so it got me thinking, does anyone else know any hot verses from sh1te rappers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

ya love that song too. Im sure theres plenty around but cant think right now. Will get back to ya on that one

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

When 50 wasnt singing he was a extremely decent rapper, now he's so bad its unreal, Window Shopper is such an awful song, have you heard a worse flow in a rap song ???? Im speaking as a 50 fan, well of GRODT and before anyway and few songs on Massacre.

Ghetto Quaran (2nd Verse) - 50 Cent, when he was a top MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

What song does 50 sing on ? im not saying he hasnt but for the life of me I cant think of one.

Window shopper is a good song with a horrible name. If he could have subbed window shopper with something else it would have been really a good song and theres nothing wrong with flow on it. Of course imo only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Oh I think Window Shopper is dire! I think he's got another song out now, seen the video the other day which isn't too bad.

Kristok nearly all the stuff 50 does now is "sung". Especially WS. It wouldn't be rapping in the strictest sense of the word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

the other song is Hustlers Ambition, brilliant song

• Advertisement

Ay Cee wrote:
    Kristok nearly all the stuff 50 does now is "sung". Especially WS. It wouldn't be rapping in the strictest sense of the word.

Whats he singing in WS ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Kristok wrote:
    Whats he singing in WS ?

the chorus.

Well id hardly call that singing in that case almost every rapper sings on their songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Kristok wrote:
    Well id hardly call that singing in that case almost every rapper sings on their songs.

Umm no.And yes it is singing,and he really can't sing.He can barely rap.Mumble more like.

50's verse on Hate It or Love It wasn't that bad.

Dre probably had one decent verse along the way.

eh no, that most certainly is singing, pity it's rubbish. some of the harmonies make him sound like a member of a barbershop quartet.

Orizio, mumble is the word i usually think of when i hear 50 cent alright. perhaps if he could stop doing it when he attempts to talk, then he might have some hope when he tries to rap. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Few can top P Diddy, who has become one of the richest men in music despite having only dropped three decent verses in his whole career (written by others of course).

Quite like him on the Welcome to Atlanta remix (same insrumental as original by other rappers), particularly his outro regarding New York

"We still here, and we buildin four more new towers motherfcukers!" :)

Quite decent on the Victory remix too.

Other than this (and Ill Be Missing You, which might actually be sh1te, Im not sure :D ), he has never rapped anything of relevance. Come With Me was decent, but its not really rap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

window shopper is his pathetic attempt at singing, just like his pathetic attempts at rapping. they were playing a g0unit album in hmv yesterday and it was so bad i had to leave the store, it was painful!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

the other song is Hustlers Ambition, brilliant song

quailty tune the soundtrack 4 get rich or die trying is brilliant fifty back to his best after a weak second album than again dont think he could top his debut album brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

chiller wrote:
    quailty tune the soundtrack 4 get rich or die trying is brilliant fifty back to his best after a weak second album than again dont think he could top his debut album brilliant

You need to go back to before his "debut" album as you like to call it to find the best of 50. In fact I'd go as far to say that he should have just re-released Power Of The Dollar for the masses to hear how decent he once was.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

dar83 wrote:
    You need to go back to before his "debut" album as you like to call it to find the best of 50. In fact I'd go as far to say that he should have just re-released Power Of The Dollar for the masses to hear how decent he once was.

Won't sell though thats the problem.He was only ever a decent gangsta rapper with limited lyrics and subject matter.There's plenty or rappers around like that.

WindowShopper was weak.When the beats dry up,like WS and a Hustlers Ambition,then you know 50's time on top is coming to an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Orizio wrote:
    Won't sell though thats the problem.

Of course it would have sold, look how much The Massacre sold and it aint even half the album Power Of The Dollar was. ;)

50 sells albums by name now, not music.

Orizio wrote:
    Won't sell though thats the problem.He was only ever a decent gangsta rapper with limited lyrics and subject matter.There's plenty or rappers around like that.

WindowShopper was weak.When the beats dry up,like WS and a Hustlers Ambition,then you know 50's time on top is coming to an end.

Well for someone with limited lyrics and subject matter he has managed alright for himself. Its amazing the last few years since his major label debut people keep saying he is finished yet somehow he just keeps getting bigger and bigger it must be such a pain to be wrong over and over.

50 Runs Hip Hop and thats not going to change for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Kristok wrote:

He runs rap music maybe, he no way what so ever runs Hip Hop.

Kristok wrote:
    Well for someone with limited lyrics and subject matter he has managed alright for himself. Its amazing the last few years since his major label debut people keep saying he is finished yet somehow he just keeps getting bigger and bigger it must be such a pain to be wrong over and over.

here we go again. :rolleyes:

he doesn't run hiphop, try looking up about what hiphop actually is before you make such ridiculous claims again.
    he's the biggest name in commercial rap, that doesn't mean he runs it. if he runs it, then tverything would be under his control, which it most certainly isn't. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

We had a thread on this already, this thread is not going to go the same way as that one. If you want to continue this discussion bump that other thread but don't continue it in this one.

• Advertisement

you lot are so easy to get worked up cant believe you even went for that.

So you are admitting to trolling then?

Get off your high horse I made a post replying to what others said and they jumped on it its not my fault the replys where so stereotypical. If your looking to ban me just go ahead and do it but dont go making stuff up.

High horse?
    Your post implies you were trolling, the whole "can't believe you went for that" makes it seem to be that you were looking to provoke a reaction. How is that making stuff up?
    Kristok you're a spa.

Well makaveli id call you names back but im not a child and if you want to call names go right ahead just shows how good a mod you really are. Id say read the charter regarding personal attacks but seeing as you hardly ever inforce it and now even do it yourself there would be no point.

Ah you see now that's not a problem because I'm stepping down as mod because I'm sick of having to read the shíte you post. Twat.

How weak are you ? someone disagrees with you and you quit what a joke.

Call me all the names you want to if it makes you feel better but if your going to quit because you cant read my posts thats just pathetic and I couldnt be bothered lowering myself to your level.

You actually haven't a clue if you think that because you disagreed with me that I'm stepping down. Don't flatter yourself to think you have that much influence over my decisions.
    The amount of crap posted on this forum is unbelieveable, and I'm sick of having to weed all of it out. I cannot be arsed doing it anymore, it's not worth the time or the effort.
    It's you and your ilk I cannot stand and I'm sick of it all. I understand why Echomadman wanted out of the job.

Makaveli wrote:
    I'm stepping down as mod because I'm sick of having to read the shíte you post.

Thats a quote from your post if you meant something else you should have said it.

If you really think "the amount of crap posted on this forum is unbelieveable" then good riddens to you, if the mod dosnt have any interest or respect for the forum then you should quit. Echomadman never moded this forum dont flatter yourself either did you well not properly.

Its a shame your acting so childish you could have just said you where quitting but instead you had to insult the very people who make up this forum.

• Advertisement

I have interest in the forum otherwise I wouldn't post here. I don't have an interest in a lot of what's posted. There is a fundamental difference there.
    To say I don't have respect for the forum is again wrong, stop making stuff up.

Kristok I don't like you, I know of a lot of posters who post on this forum who don't like you. You're the only one that ever had a problem with my modding.

Don't flatter yourself to think what you post on this forum is a worthwhile contribution.

Advertisement