Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the great migration

Options
  • 06-01-2006 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

any other mikado refugees?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

Yeah lots!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

It only occured to me today to come here.
    Really wish it hadn't occured to me now. I have work to do....

FLB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anorexic_sally

yeah.. we gots no where else to go:(

That not true!there's rivers bo..oh wait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Begone vile Mikado-heads, from whence you came!!!!! I'm not gonna get forced from my until recently Mikado free sanctuary!!!!

• Advertisement

You mean this thread?Cuz there are loads of thread on this board,you could just try one of them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

nothing wrote:
    Begone vile Mikado-heads, from whence you came!!!!! I'm not gonna get forced from my until recently Mikado free sanctuary!!!!

There's always been quite a few Mikado heads on here though. Maybe this will liven up the Maynooth forum a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 roflotz

ClareBear wrote:
    There's always been quite a few Mikado heads on here though. Maybe this will liven up the Maynooth forum a bit.

Ha ha ha God love ye dear.
    Ye'll regret that yet ;)

roflotz wrote:
    Ha ha ha God love ye dear.
    Ye'll regret that yet ;)
    Well I don't mind the Mikado gang as much as some people on here seem to...so I'm not bothered either way. Only thing is ye'll get banned or threads will get locked for almost anything on here so it's not as free as Mikado was (before the latest incident)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 roflotz

Aye, I thought the other thread that was locked was fairly harmless and I never got the chance to take a run at Dr.Crispin :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

ah sure your all welcome over at hoffsegen.com/forum if ye want

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

ah sure your all welcome over at hoffsegen.com/forum if ye want

Rockin' joe. Just rockin'.

Nice to see you're not liable under the lovely new rules in NUIM about personal boards. Wonder how Minds is faring...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Now I know how them foreigners feel. It aint easy being a refugee.
    They even posted a charter trying to control us.

And Rivers' board got shut down! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ArcadeFred

*jumps up and down*

Nobody can ever see me :(

ArcadeFred wrote:
    *jumps up and down*

Nobody can ever see me :(

Is that you Freddie??

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Meh. Just found out Mikado is gone again. Who's to blame this time? A law suit, a complaint, or just the loosers thinking they were untouchable, and thus got it shut down for everyone else?

/me prods DoesNotCompute. Tell me, godammit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

I wouldn't mind but it seems to be such a shower of bastards who hang around on Mikado if the folk who have shown up on here are anything to go by. Good luck because this will be the last time I post on here til yous all **** off (i.e. til Mikado comes back online. How do you live?? Jesus, I'll never know. Go and have a cry if you want to, go on it's ok.)

mikado and sin in galway are both spectacular failures!very cliquey

I wouldn't mind but it seems to be such a shower of bastards who hang around on Mikado if the folk who have shown up on here are anything to go by. Good luck because this will be the last time I post on here til yous all **** off (i.e. til Mikado comes back online. How do you live?? Jesus, I'll never know. Go and have a cry if you want to, go on it's ok.)

Dude, there's a post down the forum with you guys wanting to liven this place up. Be careful what you wish for and all that! :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mr. Nice Guy

well thats lovely.

and what makes you think that everyone that uses mikado is a bastard?

• Advertisement

Well I know I am!

munky wrote:
    Well I know I am!

well everyone know that. and we've accepted it....... even david o doherty has accepted it

HEY!

damn the truth hurts='(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 IrishLDS

any other mikado refugees?

Me.

munky wrote:
    HEY!

damn the truth hurts='(

lol

ah well.

*goes off to basque in the horror that is data structures and algorithms*

curse you linked lists

curse you

Ah Nimrod, don't go. Some of them are lovely, funny, charming people! (Where's my money??)

ClareBear wrote:
    Ah Nimrod, don't go. Some of them are lovely, funny, charming people! (Where's my money??)

i don't have money to give you :(

but you are right, there are alot of nice people on mikado..... don't heap us all under the one heading. we are all individuals after all

i don't have money to give you :(

but you are right, there are alot of nice people on mikado..... don't heap us all under the one heading. we are all individuals after all

Well with a name like Mr. Nice Guy I'll be very disappointed if you're not one of the nice ones!

Some sound people on Mikado, some dickheads....same with everything.

Nimrod! Don't go! Don't leave me now, now, now.....

ClareBear wrote:
    Well with a name like Mr. Nice Guy I'll be very disappointed if you're not one of the nice ones!

Some sound people on Mikado, some dickheads....same with everything.

Nimrod! Don't go! Don't leave me now, now, now.....

the name is a cover.....i'm really a wanker.. :p

you can't go anywhere in his world without coming across dickheads (ina completely non sexual way)

• Advertisement

I come from Cork, you don't need to tell me that;)

Advertisement