Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yasmin 2003-2005

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do you remember me?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yazamalainia

of course i rememebr you...go to your thread....*uber love*

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Hell yeah! Yaz puts the 'z' back in zexy!!! (I can spell :cool: )

Me *hearts* my roomie.

It's kinda sad though, coz geographically, we are the closest roommates and yet never meet up... *tear*

i know! technically i could walk over to you, would take bout an hourish, and i despise walking, but meh,
    oh and gra, remember the thing me and you talked bout for like every nite in dcu? well no the thing i ranted about? well yeah it has escalated....
    damn people moving on with their lives.....:eek: :eek: :eek: > hilarious....

hm... i was gonna say something, but i cant remember...what it was...damnit.....it will come back to me...woo my name is in cyberspace!

• Advertisement

Oh, you mean that thing where I was like, "OMG! Why is this happening? I'm a skank!" and you were like, "OMG! Why is this happening?..." >.>
    You never admited to being a ho...
    Escalation is bad, very, very bad... You can tell me when we go VIBRATOR SHOPPING!!! (done purely for Guy's benefit :) )

i wasn't a ho if nothing happened! hmmm....i found more pictures of me and gra and our ra group yesterday, maybe i shall post them somewhere methinks....are we allowed have a thread for ctyi pics? or is there one already that i can't see? but alas i fear the wrath of aonghus if i start a thread...i like his name...:eek:

Pfft, fear not of him! He's a pussycat really :rolleyes:
    I don't know, there was one ages ago but it died. You could always just post your link up on your own thread. More ppl will come visit it!!!

Wait, is there photos of me??? :eek: Not the ones of the TOWEL!!!! Eeek!!!

Advertisement