Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yasmin 2003-2005

Options
  • 23-12-2005 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

hey!
    i did archaeology 2003

japanese 2004
    psychology b 2005

anyone remember me?!? :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chocolatemoose

Yazmin De crazy 1 wit de hair.hell yeah i remember u wit did sum weird lickin ting and me u and cara use 2 do all sorts of positions 2 gethger......and there was crotch it...ahhhh the meomries!!!
    ;)

Oh wait no dat was Jasmin........nah i dnt remember u at all...Sorry!!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yazamalainia

ciara you're a hoe! and you knwo that was me! random licking day..oh the memories...definately the kinkiest monday ive ever experienced!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

ciara you're a hoe! and you knwo that was me! random licking day..oh the memories...definately the kinkiest monday ive ever experienced!

good times........

awh other pll ave joined ur topic......u see yaz u didnt have 2 pay me 2 pretend u have friends that remember u!

I HEART YAZ!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

YAZMIN!!!!
    I love you soooooooooooooooooo much!!!! I miss being your roomie, all the crazy unattractive photos you took of me in nought but a towel (you ever post that on the net i will KILL you).
    Ahh, all the memories... The first morning, teepeeing your room, that emotional heart-to-heart which left everyone depressed, the cookies and spar Cola, living beside Pamela, the morning run, becoming RA's for the day, waking that ho up in the morning.... You know which one I mean...;)
    I **heart** Yaz!!!
    Oooh! Do you still whip yourself before going out in the morning?? Oh hell yeah! good memories...
    *sighs* the fun we had
    "OMG! *insert dude's name* is so hot!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Ah, you were in my saturday class in 02...and therefore the first ctyier i ever ever knew!

But I didn't know you very well...

Anyways, hello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

photos of me in nought but a towel
    Ow! My libido!!!
    Hey yaz, you rock muchly...

Guy, your libido better be full of burning lust right now!!! Coz if I find out it's not, so help me God...*shakes fist*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

yaassssmmminnn!!! woo *runs to give hug*
    you have finally joined the boards!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

YAZ!
    What can I say? You are simply an absolute ledge-end.
    You made Psychology B rock muchly.
    Love train with Howard was hilarious (anything involving Howard was hilarious).
    Thanks for the memories.
    Rock on.

-Killian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

My God! She can use the Intermanet!!

On a more/less serious note - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

you've arrived! *goes off on a blithering tangent*

Oh, and Merry Chrismas!

Yes, wishing you all many an erotic adventure on this festive holiday!

I **heart** Yaz!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I know you! :)

Happy Christmas!

Moi no Yaz???
    Of course I know you, you know I know you...By process of elimination is must not be I you know but she who is not I...
    Yes, that's the only logical explaination...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

OMG ITS YAZ!!!!
    everyone bow down now.

You really are one of the nicest fabulous people in the whole wide world, you are the coolest roommate with unbelievable patience and I just want to say I really and wholeheartedly miss you and WILL have you down at some point in the future. Aww muah muah love ya mdear keep in touch
    -Katie;)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Yay for Yasmin.
    It's was great bein' in your class for the last two years.
    Good to see you finally figured out how to use boards.
    And to reiterate: Yay!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Yaz!! I haven't talked to you in yonks, it's been way too long! This is Ailbhe from Archaeology btw before you get all confused. I have Coco Pops but I'll be damned if you're going to steal them this time muahahaha

Ailbhe its u omg i cant belive it quick check ur personal messages!!!!
    WOOT WOOT tis ailbhe every1!!!.................sori 4 stealin thunder yaz..i heart yaz mwah!!!:rolleyes:

Yaz you big dyke!!!
    I love you! I'm back from Poland, woot!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Is it Tara's birthday today?

It was, on the ninth. She's older than me... Who wudda thunk??? I *heart* Tara!!!

I *heart* Yaz!!!

dyke you say eh? wel...screw it i cant be bothered arguing...i swear to god this smiley cracks me up everytime i see it..:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: look at it go! yoh does anyone remember my "yasmin" cup? made especially by a miss cara murphy, it was all ahnd crafted and stuff, it broke!!! *shakes fist*:eek: :eek: :eek:

i missed all amercian rejects! argh wrong thread....y to the a to the s to the minny....NOW ITS ON TOPIC!:eek: :eek: :eek:

There's no 's' in your name! It's a 'z'!!!! And believe me, I think I know your name pretty well by now...

I *heart* Jazmin!

Teehee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Hey Yas!
    w00t your finally on boards!
    Shiney

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Is your name spelt with an s or a z? It seems to depend on your mood!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

or a q, occasionally...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

Hey is this the Yaz that was best friends with Dave in session 2 '05?

• Advertisement

well now best friends is a bit of a harsh term....but yes it is me...and i heart davexxx...and yeh its really spelt with an "s" but sometimes smiley knees just puts me in such an uber sexual mood that i feel a "z" is called for...:eek: > still makes me laugh

Advertisement