Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with sli-dr expert

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

krazy_8s wrote:
    Have you tried any other ram?

was just gonna ask is there anyone around dublin 6 that can give me a lend of some ram (dual channel kit) for about 5minutes sometime to test it, i dont think i have any ram i can try

ok i actually just tried another dual channel kit (corsairs xms 4400's) and they wont boot with 2 sticks in either in the expert , and the mushkins work perfect in my 2nd rig :mad:
    i think i'l have to go asus, or just split the rig and sell

splitting some rig parts... check FS section if you are interested.. well let them go at fair price

They are working as tried in other systems

• Registered Users Posts: 64,983 ✭✭✭✭unkel

gline wrote:
    splitting some rig parts...

If you're changing to a new mobo, why would you sell the FX-55? You'd make a huge loss on it. Would you not just use it in your new mobo?

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Dont sell that system...........Just get the DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-D its cheaper and more stable, and you wont lose money

• Advertisement

unkel wrote:
    If you're changing to a new mobo, why would you sell the FX-55? You'd make a huge loss on it. Would you not just use it in your new mobo?

need cash aswell, will be a good while before i get this rig up and running :(

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Whats planned for the next system??

Advertisement