Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Nintendo 64 games?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I loved Killer instinct on the SNES anyone know how it translates on the 64?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

djkeogh wrote:
    I loved Killer instinct on the SNES anyone know how it translates on the 64?

Wasnt than an N64 game? The arcade machine was built around the N64 it i thought.

kdjac

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

hummm i had it...dunno if it was snes or 64 tho...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,945 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Killer Instinct in the Arcade was based on N64 technology. It was also converted to the SNES as best rare could. It still turned out a fantastic game even if it looked nowhere near as good as the arcade game. Killer Instinct Gold was released on the N64 and iirc it was a remix of the arcade Killer Instinct 2. It also wasn't that great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

i had it on the N64 for a while
    didnt like it to much at all to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

That Lylat Wars PAL version is dire as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

i used to love it on the Killer instinct on the SNES proving difficult to get on 64 at this stage though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Body Harvest
    Golden Eye
    F1 World Grand Prix

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭maddymcmaddser

That Lylat Wars PAL version is dire as well.

Are you sure? I thought Lylat Wars was one of the better conversions that us Europeans got on the N64, it was full screen if I remember correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

1080 Snowboarding was pretty savage.

That being said my top 3 would be Goldeneye, Zelda OOT and Zelda MM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Just replying to the guy that said Goleneye hasnt aged well... It is a timeless classic. Games like this do not age. If the graphics bother u, roll on Goldeneye source. Now put that in your smoke and pipe it.:D

Advertisement