Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Boardsters: Help/Feedback Wanted

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

1. Im moving house this week.

Youve been saying that since May

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

bohsman wrote:
    Youve been saying that since May

Yep......but the broadband is going in next week and there was no bloody way I was going without boards and Paradise ;):D:p

Although I told you on Sunday, You can count me in too :) Great idea

BUMP ty gg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Space for another sticky?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Yes indeed. I think someone already said you are welcome to 1% of 0 Dave but I plan a major assault on the poker world next year so you should make at least a fiver out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I'll happily pledge 1%. Unfortunately, at the moment that would be 1% of nothing, :( seeing as I don't play Live much, if at all, however, I plan on playing alot more Live tourneys in '06, so who knows......

But it's a really great idea and I wish you the best of luck in getting it off the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭AmarilloFats

Just read this absolutely great idea...sign me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I made about 10K last year in live games and about ....emmm... $3.22 in online :), so hopefully I can donate about $100 next year if I do well.

I think there should be 3 or 4 charity games a year, with maybe E20-25 going to charity in each tourney. This way I think I could donate at least E200 per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

another member of the 1% of nothing gang, but sign me up. Planning to be playing a lot more next year.

Great idea for a great cause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

for the love of God, if you havent clicked on the photo supplied by big dragon on page two of this sticky do so now!
    for posting that alone you deserve 1% from everyone!
    look at those masculine thighs! and the false tan on the forearms! and the beetroot red complexion!
    oh you handsome bastardo!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I will donate E10 to charity to the first person who can photoshop someone buggering him... :)

roryc wrote:
    I will donate E10 to charity to the first person who can photoshop someone buggering him... :)

ur a beautiful human being Rory.

ah what the hell, i'll add a tenner onto what i owe his charity if someone does it too.

sorry big d. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

roryc wrote:

Fcuk.....I was just about to order a curry before I read that,I will have to put it of for at least an hour now.

Dam you Rory,I am bleeding starving...:mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'm deffinately getting old because this does not seem funny to me just very childish and tasteless. Oh well each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Are we really sure thats big D in the photo?

Count me in, only saw the thread today, but a great idea, I know they do it in the states, ie World Series etc.

It will be hard work mate, but if you get it off the ground, I'm be supporting you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭jd

roryc wrote:

That is so tasteless...

good enough!
    an extra tenner it is.
    now lets leave it at that and say no more about it!

jd wrote:
    That is so tasteless...

gg taste :rolleyes: lmfao:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭DocO

Count me in too, ive a tenor for ya already.

best of luk wit it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

mark me down for a christmas donation €20 (+ €5.50 from my 1% live winnings since thread started)

Just thought it be nice to take a moment to think of those who are a little less well off this christmas.

Merry christmas EVERYONE

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭AmarilloFats

Sign me up...
    I hope to play alot more MTT's in 2006.
    Nice Photo BigDragon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭eggie

Is this still happening? I'd gladly sign up, even improve my game for the cause ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

eggie wrote:
    Is this still happening? I'd gladly sign up, even improve my game for the cause ;)

LOL,see This thread.

Please go to www.onepercentpledge.com and sign up and tell us what you think. Over the next week or so I will be distributing envelopes to the following for you to donate....

The Fitz
    Green Joker Poker
    PokerEvents
    The Irish Open

A big thank you to a certain 'unnamed' boardster for working on the website. I could not have done this without his help. Also, another boardster for the printing work and thanks to all you boardsters for your help......now start winning!

Stay tuned for some nice prize draws for members and some online games to qualify for the ICHUC GB v Ireland game (see news section).

Cheers

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

Fantastic idea and was delighted to read it. More than happy to give from any game i play. Am only a small fish but it all adds up. If i can help with sponsoring a wine based prize toward this pls let me know.

Is great to read a post like this as is fantastically refreshing,

hats off to you.

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭mrflash

excellent idea and it looks like you have a lot of the work done already, i'm in as well, just get it up and running, and i'll try and get a lot more players on board in the west of ireland.

This is a great idea. I've signed up on the site but how do we donate money from our offline winnings? By donating through the site? I play alot more live and have been running pretty well of late so I hope to throw a few bob into the kitty.

• Advertisement

KaG1888 wrote: »
    This is a great idea. I've signed up on the site but how do we donate money from our offline winnings? By donating through the site? I play alot more live and have been running pretty well of late so I hope to throw a few bob into the kitty.
    Heah KaG. Thanks for your interest but the whole thing is on hold due to the whole logistics of organising and running this. If you are still interested in donating to The Jack and Jill Foundation www.jackandjill.ie please contact them direct.

Thanks

Dave

Advertisement