Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Man With No Arms

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭cardoor

Martin lost his hands when he put his arm in to pet a Tiger. He was intoxicated at the time. It was night-time. If Martin had put his had through the cage 10 feet to the right or left of where he did; he might have had some chance but he put his hand through the bars at the exact same point where the tigers are fed every day. He is an alcoholic and is usually seen drinking out of a bottle of cider he buys in the cheap foodstore beside Argos. He doesn't always have pockets in his pants. He might have holes for pockets but thats all thats there; holes. Then he will ask a female to get his change out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

You seem to know a lot about our more "distinguished" members of Galway public, first Flash, then Knacker Dwarf, now no-armed guy!

Apparantly he was always a bit of a wanker, even before he lost his arms! So says me father anyway!

You seem to know a lot about our more "distinguished" members of Galway public, first Flash, then Knacker Dwarf, now no-armed guy!

I'm what u call streetwise. 31 years in Galway City teaches ya a few things. I have met a few "distinguished" people in my days. Galway isn't that big and everybody has a story about themselves. If you spend a week up around the court house you will meet a few more. (been there on jurey duty by the way)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

cardoor wrote:

I'm what u call streetwise. 31 years in Galway City teaches ya a few things. I have met a few "distinguished" people in my days. Galway isn't that big and everybody has a story about themselves. If you spend a week up around the court house you will meet a few more. (been there on jurey duty by the way)

The courthouse is a great way to kill an hour if your bored... Stroll around inside until you find a room that looks interesting. In you go, sit down the back.. and watch a knacker get sent to prision :)

JohnCleary wrote:
    The courthouse is a great way to kill an hour if your bored... Stroll around inside until you find a room that looks interesting. In you go, sit down the back.. and watch a knacker get sent to prision :)

Screw work! From now on, that's what I'm gonna do with my free time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Screw work! From now on, that's what I'm gonna do with my free time!

Don't get me wrong, im not a bum or anything :o

Just a friend of mine was in court before, so we went in for a look... Before we knew it there was another case (involved knackers) so we stayed for the laugh, before we knew it, 2 hours had passed! :D

An armless man walked into a bar which was empty except for the bartender.

He ordered a drink and when he was served, asked the bartender if he would get the money from his wallet in his pocket, since he has no arms. The bartender obliged him.

He then asked if the bartender would tip the glass to his lips. The bartender did this until the man finished his drink.

He then asked if the bartender would get a hanky from his pocket and wipe the foam from his lips. The bartender did it and commented, “It must be very difficult not to have arms and have to ask someone to do nearly everything for you?”

The man said, "Yes, it is a bit embarrassing at times. By the way, where is the restroom?"

The bartender quickly replied, "The closest one is in the gas station three blocks down the street."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Ruffty^ wrote:
    Yeah I had to help him out with a bag for his bottle of cider before. I wonder what happened to the tiger/lion? Was it killed?

No, though i recall there was some nut writing into the advertiser going on that it had tasted human blood and had to be destroyed etc. Of course the fact that Tigers (yes it was a tiger not a lion) are an endangered species put an end to that sorta talk.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

i think galah is on to something no one else has mentioned-hes a bit sleazy to say the least. i certainly wouldnt let a woman near him to be honest.

fun bus wrote:
    i think galah is on to something no one else has mentioned-hes a bit sleazy to say the least. i certainly wouldnt let a woman near him to be honest.

Finally... someone understands what I've been pointing out! He is a filthy old queen!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Chewbacca [14-12-2007]

of course he's a deviant...Unless he has a really long tongue, the level of frustration he nurtures would kill a bison.

...ironically, so would a Tiger...

Well said Chewie you old bean!

He probably gets a jam jar full of worms to sate his lust....

Plus then the worms get a nourishing meal.

SPLOOGE!!!!

as long as he stops someone in the street who not only has a tin opener, but will actually open his tin of worms.

Chewbacca wrote:
    as long as he stops someone in the street who not only has a tin opener, but will actually open his tin of worms.

That of course is true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The thread title sounds like a 50's sci fi movie.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

explain.........................................

HavoK wrote:
    The thread title sounds like a 50's sci fi movie.

Heeheehe.... starring Donal Ni Fhlatharta and Ronald Cumbent

A gripping tale of controversy and no armedness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 JimmyK

I remember that guy.

I was walking down bohermore road he asked a mate of mine from Australia to get money from his pocket and buy him cigarettes at the filling station.

We had a chat afterwards and my mate asked "how do you think he wipes his arse".

He had a few interesting memories of Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Chewbacca wrote:
    of course he's a deviant...Unless he has a really long tongue, the level of frustration he nurtures would kill a bison.
    The mind boggles :eek: I would go so far as to say we have a new definition of bogglement...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Funk_Punk

I know that guy...I dont think he's as bad as you all make out! helped with his smokes a few times

license6tc.th.jpg

Look what I found, the no armed man about to be bludgeoned to death with a hammer

He probably hasnt gotten a bumbag or anything because this is morethanlikely the most sexual contact he has ever gotten!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Thats just nasty :(

I wonder is he related to the dude with the wee arms who plays the trumpet sometimes in town!

Saw him outside Corbett Court today and wondered in my tiny little brain... HOW THE HELL DOES HE PLAY THE TRUMPET???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Finally... someone understands what I've been pointing out! He is a filthy old queen!
    ah come on now... he's "armless"

TAXI!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MartinMolloy09

this is for everyone on this stupid website, stop talking about some1 ye dont know, ya martin lost his arms by tigers, and no he wasnt trying to steal meat r money r whatever **** ye think happened, no1 knows the real story only martin hisself, and im his niece and i dont even know what happen but what i do know is that all that ****e ye are saying might have happened, it didnt so stop talking about him ye sad badminded ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

You're his niece? Ah, winner. Find out for us the real story so, would ya?

X x.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭scottledeuce

this is for everyone on this stupid website, stop talking about some1 ye dont know, ya martin lost his arms by tigers, and no he wasnt trying to steal meat r money r whatever **** ye think happened, no1 knows the real story only martin hisself, and im his niece and i dont even know what happen but what i do know is that all that ****e ye are saying might have happened, it didnt so stop talking about him ye sad badminded ****

Hey MartinMalloy09.

Don't want to sound unsympathetic but bumping a three year old thread is probably the last thing I would do if you wanted people not to talk about your uncle.

I've never met or heard of him until now so I'm not going to pass any judgement, perhaps you can enlighten some of the crowd on here on whis actual story?

bty..I take it Martin isn't your actual name being his niece and all..Had to ask:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't want to sound unsympathetic but bumping a three year old thread is probably the last thing I would do if you wanted people not to talk about your uncle.
    This is exactly what I was thinking too. Ok, enough about Martin on request of what could be his niece.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement